Trapped

Chapter 10: Trapped

The next morning, khushi was sitting in the corridor lost in her deep thought . She was feeling terrible. Her heart getting heavy like something bad going to happen. She scan her eyes around her new home, her husband new penthouse. All these days she only wished to find her husband and to get him back and when she finally got him, why her heart not ready to accept him. Why she is unhappy?

She leave her hometown, her parents due to all mishaps happened in the past and made promise to herself to make everything back to normal. And now when everything sort out, why she is feeling uneasy? She closed her eyes and take a deep breathe. She prayed to her devimaiyya idol to gave her strength.

''Arnavji..'' She uttered his name softly that only he could hear it. He got up with a jerk and look around.

Pari!! He ran here and there like a mad.

What happened choote..why you came out of room..go and rest..'' But he wasn't in terms to listen.

''Di..pari..where is she?'' She got flabbergasted. She don't know what to say and how to make him understand the gravity of situation. She have never seen him so miserable.

''Chotte.. woh..hum..'' Anjali muttered in a low tone.

''Di I want her..i want her di...I can't live without her..i need to find her..'' He maniacally spoke. His heart began to pound. Every moment without her was getting unbearable. He was fallen for her badly and now he will get her back by hook or crook. He dashed out to search her and made an oath to return only if she came back into his life once again.

On the other hand, Anjali getting worried seeing his state. Who is pari that make her brother condition so drastic. And What about khushi? How could he love another girl being already married. The only fear she had what will happen when khushi came to know about all this.

******

Sameera: ''Where is she..?''

Person: ''She is in my bedroom..'' an evil smile played on her lips.

Sameera: ''You knew nah what you have to do next?''

Person: ''Of-course!''

Sameera: ''Hurry up..don't waste time..i want this work to be done tonight..i cannot take risk anymore. That Arnav singh raizada is searching her like crazy and before he caught her, I want my plan to be succeeded..got it?'' he nodded in agreement.

Person: ''And what about my money?''

Your cheque already been send to your address..now hurry up..'' He smirked and disconnected the call.

''Poor girl!!'' She laughed. ''Until you got to know who is real aarav malik is, I will turn your entire world upside down like the way you did mine, Miss khushi not so called raizada.

*******

A beautiful smile creep on khushi's lips by remembering those wonderful days she spend along with him. The images of those moments came before her eyes. His love, his possessiveness, his protection, his kisses and then his confession. How every-time his close proximity causes Goosebumps all over her body. She shrieked and shook her head in a no. Stop it khushi!

Hey devimaiya..kahi arnavji ko kuch...! Why I m thinking about that man who made my life miserable. He almost forced me! I will never forgive him.

Khushi mat soch us rakshas ke bare mein..! (Don't remember him) How could you forget what he did with you. He is no one to you. Aarav is your husband. He is your present and future. No..i will not think about that man. She clutches the corner of her kameez. I Hurt him...he was bleeding...oh god how could I hurt him.. She got up and began walking restlessly. How is arnavji? Is he okay? I need to found out. I can't stay like that. The guilt of hurting him was eating her up.

One month passed by that incident but yet she was unable to forget that night. She take out her mobile to dial his number but immediately cut it off.

No I can't..! once again she gathered courage and put her mobile near her eardrum. Hesitantly she pressed the green button to redial the landline number.

''He...ll...oo..!'' She gulped while speaking.

''Arnavji..''

''Whose this..?'' Anjali receive the call.

''Ji hum woh..how is arnavji?''

''He is fine now but who are you?'' Listening the familiar tone, Khushi felt strange feeling like she heard this voice somewhere but unable to decipher it.

Aap?

I m anja-..'' The phone been taken by opposite person before she heard it. Khushi turned and saw aarav standing and her mobile in his hand.

Aarav: ''No more calls..get ready..i have one surprise for you...''

Khushi: ''But..my mobile..!'' He smirked and began approaching her. She tried to move back but he held her hand firmly pulling her petite figure in his arms. She was fidgeting in his grip but he didn't let her go. He lean down to touch her that became pale due to shivering when she hurriedly pushed him away.

''Hum taiyaar hoke ate hain..'' (I m going to get ready..) saying this she dashed inside the bathroom.

''How long you will ran away from me..sooner or later I grab you, sexy cheek..'' he devilishly remarked.

******

After two knocks, his guard walked inside along with his manager once arnav gesture him inside. He ordered his all men to spread all over the shimla and find her. Arnav had his eyes close and he was holding his pari snap near his heart. His manager knew what that girl meant to him. From past few days, he was observing the drastic changes in his boss behavior which he never aware off. That girl have definitely something that make the great Arnav singh raizada crazy in her love.

''Sir..woh..''

''What the hell this guard doing here!'' Asr yelled.

''Sir, he have seen pari mam..'' his eyes grew wider in hope.

''Where?'' He asked urgently and was about to stand up from his seat. Manager was finding words to utter, unsure of his reaction.

''I said where!!'' He shouted on the top of his voice.

''Along with a guy near sunshine hotel!!!'' His eyes widen in shocked as soon as word escaped from his mouth. He clenched his fist and grabbed the keys before heading toward the destination.

******

''Aaravji yeh sab..'' khushi took few steps backward the moment he took her inside the hotel room and shut the door from behind.

He move closer but she immediately turned back.

Aarav: ''Oh come on khushi..why you are scared..i m your husband..''

Hum samjhte hain par hume thoda waqt chaiye..'' (I knew but I need sometime.) He didn't let her say a word and slammed her forcefully near the wall. Her eyes popped up.

*****

Arnav was driving his SUV like a maniac. He not wanted to imagine his pari was with someone else in that hotel room. He should reach there on time as soon as possible. What that guy doing with my Pari? He bang the steering wheel frustratingly and pick up the speed. The thought of someone touching her was getting on his nerves and after what they shared, was painful. He would have killed any bas***d who dared to touch the love of his life and the aggression shocked him as well.

******

Aaravji hum yeh nahi kar sakhte...hume jane diiye..'' (I can't do this..leave me alone) She pushed him away before he cross the line but he didn't care to listen. All he want to mark her as per sameera plan ten only he got his money. He took her into his arms and within a second she get landed on the bed. Her eyes narrowed.

''You can't say no..i m your husband..'' he grabbed her nape and move his hand to touch her lips when a harsh voice from other end stopped him.

''Pari!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Arnavji...?'' Her heart skipped a beat.

To be continued!

please give votes and do comment.