Wild attraction

Chapter 4: Wild Attraction

''Hey devimaiya..ab hum kya kare?'' (What I would do now?) She bite her nails nervously and keep on staring him numbly with her hands trying to reach her back to check herself tha get almost tore baring her. She had a fear if she move an inch her whole kurta get slipped off.

He took a deep breathe roaming his eyes upon her from top to bottom. All his anger brushed off seeing her cuteness that made her unique from everyone. He chuckled seeing her glued at the walls like second skin.

Arnav: ''What you doing there..come here..you are looking good..just relax!! She denied shaking her head abruptly.

Arnav: ''Pari..i said come here right now..'' She began sweating and breathing nervously when he started walking toward her. He stood right in her front and saw her shaken legs with her eyes tight shut. He cannot persuade why she is so scared so suddenly. He hold her by her waist to calm her and raised her head by her chin but still she is not ready to look into his hazel eyes.

''What kind of magic she is creating on me...I brought her here with me but still don't know what I wanted from her..did I really wanted her physically or there is something more between us that drawn me toward her..'' He wondered gazing her audibly.

She could feel his breathe piecing on her skin. Her stomach started bubbling and jumping like anything. First time she get so close to any man. She was nervous..hell nervous to look into his eyes. Her mind went blank. She was clueless what is happening around. Her entire concentration was only on her dress. She was praying not to let it slipped off in front of him.

Khushi: ''Arnavji please leave me..hum..woh..kurta..'' She hesitantly gathered courage to carried her gaze.

''Shh..'' he placed his finger on her lips and look at the depth in her eyes. God knows how long they keep drowning into each other eyes.

Arnav: ''You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or known..you have damn sexy and hot body..'' Her eyes popped out in terror. There is the same lust in his eyes she have seen when there eyes met first time. Her breathe hitched by his hoarse tone. She feel like she is standing naked and helpless. His hand fixed on her waist and his lips was few inches away from her. He was restless don't know why? She immediately pushed him away when she felt his rough hand moving on her bare back. That when he realize the reason of her scaring. Her back was revealing that mean she tore my kurta.

''Damn this girl is so crazy, can't even handle one kurta..'' He looked amused by her rants. She was fidgeting in his grip when he try to help her. Having no option, he immediately pulled her into his arms with a sudden jolt and tried to covering her by zipping her back but she began struggling in his grip fearing of his intention. He felt uneasy thinking he is assaulting her.

Arnav: ''What's your problem..Stop wriggling and let me see you..'' She punched his legs and freed herself.

Khushi: ''Haww you are so cheap..how could you say so bad about me..shee shee..ghatiya insaan'' She closed her ears and began moving away slowly and steadily without leaving the walls or letting her back to get visible to him. ''You wanted to see me..I'm not that kind of girl..samjhe aap..'' She punched him hard against his chest flaring her nose.

''Here i m trying to help her and she is showing her attitude! Did she actually pushed me..how dare she?'' He began approaching her making her stumbled. He held her and she directly landed into his arms.

Arnav: ''I have already told you i don't like rejection.. Arnav singh raizada get whatever he wants..i am ready to pay..tell me your price for one night?'' She open her mouth in wide O-shape. Her blood boiled. She cannot bear this anymore and pushed him away with all her force banging her foot on the hard floor.