Unexpected turn of events

Chapter 14: Unexpected turn of events

''AHHH bachao..bachaooo..mummy..papaaa..uncle.. aunty..Bhaiyaaa...didiii...mendak..kauwaaa...gadha...koi hain...koi toh aa jao...'' She screamed and he felt amused by her antics.

''If you are done with your stupid names shall we start..'' She bite her nails and another idea stuck her pea size brain. She grabbed her head by her both hands and started making weird sounds.

''Hey devimaiyaa hamara sar..bahat dard kar raha..arnavji hame dawai..'' He gave her non sense look.

''Stop your drama..i m not a fool to fell in your trap so that you get another chance to ran away..'' She flinched and open her mouth to say but his one glare put a full stop on her mouth. Gulping the milk in one go, he strode toward her. She was sitting on bed pulling her knees closer to heart.. He was staring her and she was scared of his intention more than anything.

'You know why groom drink milk during wedding night?'' She shake her head innocently.

''To gain energy.'' Her jaw dropped. She fumed by his shameful talks and look away controlling her rage.

''Sleep..'' she heard him after that. It was not request but command. What does he mean by that? Does he wanted to sleep with me? Of-course yes..that what he wanted and marry me. The hungry lion! Pevert kahika! She feel like to break his bones but her strength is no longer stronger enough to face the devil raizada.

''I said sleep dammit!! She groaned annoyingly. What does he think of himself..i m not his slave to follow his command every-time. He was perfectly calm. It was impossible to comprehend from his steel expression what could be his next step.

''Sorry I m not interested..'' Her denial drove him mad. How could she sleep with a stranger in the same bed and that with the person she hated mostly..never! She can never go against her moral values.

''I hate when someone refuse me! He advanced toward her tentatively.

And I don't like when someone tried to dominate me..understood..'' She was about to go when he grabbed her by waist and pulled her closer making her crashed against his chest. She began struggling.

''Leave me you monster!'' She yelled.

''Sleep with me!''

Never! She retorted.

''You have no choose!''

''I am not your puppet to follow you. Why you always force me to do things according to your own accord? I am also human and have my own choices..'' She make a vain attempt but does he ever listen. Its usless to even talk with him. He do whatever he wanted. Only his rules..his commands and his conditions.

He was staring her like he is going to eat her alive. By next moment, she was being pushed by him and he was on top of her. She was astonished by his sudden movement.

Khushi was laying in the bed staring his expression with rounded eyes. He put his hands on either side of her head and his eyes showing mixture of emotions. She was sweating due to his lusty eyes. His intention was definitely not good. Slapping or pushing would provoke the devil inside him. She don't want the same incident occur. If he could kiss her in front of thousands people then privately she could imagine the consequence. His madness for her was increasing day by day. She need to do something urgently.

She clutches her eyes tight seeing him closing the distance. What he will going to do! Would he force me? Khushi slowly glanced into his eyes who was staring at her neck to her lips. She gulp down in fear.

''Arnavji I am sleepy..'' She immediately turned away with her fingers fisting the end of pillow. He pass a smug smile and made her look into his eyes by pulling on his lap.