Over-possessive lover

Chapter 19:  Over-Possessive lover

It was 1 am and after hard tiring day, arnav wasn't able to put himself to sleep. He lay there with his hand under his head, admiring at the beautiful picture of khushi.

''Khushi- you make me crazy sometimes...'' He chuckled of his own thoughts and rose from the bed to caught one glimpse of his cute innocent wife in the guest room. There she was sleeping peacefully giving taikondo pose. She look so cute and relaxed and very much yummy. He smile remembering her words

*Flashback*

''Its too cold dammit you will catch out..'' He shouted due to her stubbornness. The icy breeze atmosphere of shimla touch her skin, causing her skin to tickle and sting.

''Yes I will catch cold..i will die so what, at least then I wouldn't have to stay with a man like you-..''

''Enough is enough..'' He said out loud making her entire body jerked in fear. He look straight in her eyes. She didn't realized what her words affected him. Why every-time she mock him and make him go insane by her sharp tongue. He glance her with folded arms and she keep on blabbering.

''You cannot boss me all the time..i m you wife not your slave to follow all the rules which you made..i don't want to share the room with you..I m ready to sleep outside but never share the room with you..samjhe aap..! She blabbered making him frustrate.

''Shut Up chatter box..''

''Hum kyu shut up rahe..nahi rehenge hum chup..jo karna hain karo..'' (Why should I keep my mouth shut..do whatever you want)

''Oh really! So you won't mind if I kiss you harder to shut your delicious mouth..?'' He asked sheepishly.

''You ghatiya insaan how dare you! Mind your language!'' She shoved her finger and he kissed her index finger seductively.

''See you can't handle one kiss..how you going to handle Arnav singh raizada when I..'' She closed her ears before he say another word.

''You are so bad..shameless man..don't talk with me and let me die here..'' Her words halted under her throat when she saw him advancing toward her. She moved backward with her eyes locked by his dark intimating eyes. She trapped between the wall of the tree and him, cursing the wall against her back. He placed his hand on either side of wall trapping her fully. He stroke her nose with him making her heart pound. His hot breathe hitched her.

''You need to learn to respect me before you attempt to talk to me next time..'' he whispered in her ear. She reach the stage of hyperventilation as he bite her earlobe. He lean down and started smooching all the ice that surrounded her skin. He sensually trailed his passionate lips all over her face making her knees wobble. Even in the cold environment she felt hotness around. Her lips quivered when he brushed her lips with his thumb with pure seduction. He was completely drowned in her until she hit him.

''Don't you dare..Mr raizada..''

''I can't help sweat-heart..You are so yummy..''

What..'' She eyed him.

''Nothing..''

'Don't act smart Mr Raizada..I heard you..'' she said with her hand pushing him to create some distance.

That's good you know..now let's go inside..''

''What is your problem arnav...'' She asked irritably and his heart surely skipped a beat when she utter his name so adorably. Even in her anger, it could reflect her blooming love.

''Let's go..i promise I won't cross my limits..'' He said with sincerity and honesty seeing her shivering in cold. There is no point to argue. Right now he need to protect her. He can't risk her health because of her stubbornness. But she remain glue still not convinced. There is a lack of trust in her eyes.