1 : Perfectly Normal Day

(Y/N)'s POV

It's just another boring day at school and I am in the hallway with one of my best friend Lisa

"Yo! (Y/N) Good morning, Did you finish your yesterday homework?" Lisa said.

"Yeah... I already finished it. It's too easy for me anywhere." I said and gave her my book.

"I know I can rely on you helping me with my homework (y/n). Do you know that there is a girl moving to our school ?" Lisa said while she is checking my homework

"You know I don't really care about it Liz, Come on the class gonna start in any minutes."

"Fine, I will go with you."

|In the class room|(Y/N)'s POV)

The sky looks really beautiful today.No matters how much time I spent my time looking at the sky I never get bored of it.

While I was talking to myself when our teacher come into the classroom with an unfamiliar girl with the hazelnut hair.

"Students please sit down I have something important to tell you but I guess you all already know it."

"Please introduce yourself"

"Hi! My name is Son Chayoung. I have to transfer to this school because of my family. I hope I can be friend with your guys" Chayoung said and smiled

Your breath was taken away by her beauty. Her beautiful hair, perfect face, and little fangs.

"Chayoung please go to sit in an empty seat beside (y/n) so I can start my class." You teacher said.

The class continues like any other day except for one thing you always take care of Chayoung which is weird because you're always quiet and only focus on what teacher said. You also noticed that sometimes she would ignore what teacher say and look at the sky like you always do or draw something in her book.

This session continues for a week and you two seem friendly despite the fact that you both rarely speak to one another.

|In school cafeteria|(Y/N)'s POV

"It's been a week already but all the boys never stop talking about Chaeyoung" Lisa said while walking with you to the table

"It's because she is new, Liz I think they will stop talking about her in a few days."

"No, It's actually because she is really quiet, always eat her lunch alone, go home alone and rarely talk to anyone. They think her beauty was wasted"

"Why is that a problem? It seems normal to me." I said and sat beside Lisa

"She looks normal to you because you used to be like that (y/n)" Jihyo said while her and Mina sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"When we first saw you, you never talk to anyone unless they are talking to you and, You always eat your lunch alone and go back to your house immediately after the school finished."

"And you used to only talk to me,(y/n)" Mina added

"My bad I guess" I mumbled

I finished my lunch and go back to my classroom with my best friends.

"Students, I want you to group with your friends around 2-3 people to do this homework and sent it to me before next Thursday". Our teacher told us before the class ended.

"(Y/N), Do you want to be in my group? I really want your help this time". As I expected most of the students in my class want me to be in their group.

Our school is one of the best school in the country, So our class was generally harder than any class in ordinary school. Because of that smart students are quite popular here.

And I'm one of the smart students.

It's always been a problem every time teacher want us to group with somebody for our homework.

But luckily, I have my childhood friend Myoui Sharon Mina.

She is really smart and beautiful. She too shared the same fate as me because we are top students in our class.

"Sorry everyone, but I am already in Mina's group" I softly(?) shouted to make sure that everyone can hear my voice.

After our class ended, I went back to my apartment with Mina.

It's just another day at school.