10 : Being Popular hurts!!

17 July 2018
(Chaeyoung's POV)
[School]
6:00

Same room, same time, same tutoring session that I did yesterday with the same people. But I know that I need to do it. I only heard it from other people, they were just told me how good three of them are at the exam, and I can feel it too.

I read a summary note that they wrote for me again and again, trying to remember everything on it. I suddenly feel hungry and want to go grab something to eat. I looked over and saw three of them casually reading books. I poked (Y/n) in the arm, which makes him look at me.

"(Y/n)~~, I'm hungry" I leaned in and whispered into his ear. He looked at me then telling Mina and Jihyo that we are going to the cafeteria. Just when we getting out of the room, he turned to me "Chae, when we are on our way to the cafeteria, just walk beside me, ok?"

"Why?" I asked, still don't understand what he was trying to say.

"You will understand why." He said and then start to walking, which I don't have much choice but to follow him.

The area that our room was in, wasn't a place that the students usually around because it is a teacher area. So the first few minutes and actually no students in sight.

But when we got closer to the cafeteria, it's a totally different story.

There were a lot of students, sitting around and tutoring each other, one of the students noticed us and immediately stand up and walk toward us. "(Y/n), can you help me with the exam this time?" She said to (Y/n), pushing me aside with her body, making me lose balance and almost fall to the floor.

(Y/n) politely refused and walking to me "Are you ok?" He asked "Let's get the food and go back to the room as soon as we can before anything bad happen" He helping me stand up and we both start walking. There are even more students try to do the same thing as that girl did but (Y/n) just keeping them off with a glare. But I am still worried about what could happen so I walk closer to him.

He looked back at me, seems to understand what I was feeling. Suddenly I can feel his hand grabbing mine, I gladly intertwined back. Then we got some foods and on our way back to our room, but my heart can't seem to stop beating so fast.

"He only does this because he wants to make sure that I was safe" I thought to myself

"But still, if he grabbing my hand because he want to make sure that I was safe, that's also really nice of him"

Just a thought of that making me blush a little.

We opened the door and saw Mina and Jihyo quietly reading the book as always.

Mina looked up from the book to us, but her eye seems to fixed onto something. I then followed her gaze and realized that I still holding (Y/n)'s hand. (Y/n) also knew this, and we both let go of our hand immediately.

Mina gave us a playful smirk before she went back to reading her book.

I went back to my seat, then (Y/n) also walking to his seat and sitting beside me. Everything just went back to normal.

But why did my heart still beating so fast?