12 : Buillied

[Warning!!]
Well, well, well
I guess you guys already know from the title.
There is  violence in this chapter~~
(And probably new few chapters as well)

18 July 2018
(Chaeyoung's POV)
[School]
12:00 AM

It's just another peaceful day at school, hanging around with friends and studying. But today it's a little bit special because I'm going to visit my drawing club!!

I didn't go there for a while now since I'm hanging out with (Y/n) but to be honest I actually don't talk to anyone in the club that much. I just went there when I need to see someone that has the same hobby as me.

I already told them what I'm going to do today and surprisingly they also have a thing that they need to do as well.

Hey, but at least we were still having lunch together.

I sat beside (Y/n) at the table and start eating my meal like any other day. We were having fun, talking about generic stuff until I noticed someone staring at me from across the cafeteria, a hateful one. I looked back and saw Minjoon, glancing between me and (Y/n) but mostly me. My eyes met him and he only disgustingly grinning back in return, my breath becomes shallow. I shivered with fear from the gaze and leaning into (Y/n)'s arms.

"What's wrong, Chae?" (Y/n) asked as I felt his hand slowly stroking my hair, making me calm down from whatever I saw earlier.

"Minjoon..," I whispered, secretly pointing at the said person.

(Y/n) looked at where I was pointing and saw Minjoon sitting there across from us. They both were staring into each other eyes. (Y/n) was silence, there was no sight of any emotion in his face. It's scary. I don't usually see him being this cold and serious often but whenever I see it, it scares me but also somehow making me feel protected and feel like there is someone who cares about my well-being.

It went on for a while before Minjoon suddenly stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

I looked up at (Y/n) and our eyes met, his face was filled with concern. "Chae, today I can't help you if anything happened. Please be more careful and keep your valuables in your locker. I really don't want anything bad happens to you,"

I chuckle at his words: It's cute and a bit too serious? "(Y/n), it's fine. I can take care of myself. Don't worry about me,"

(Y/n's POV)
3:45 PM

"Ugh, I'm so worried about her. Can we just cancel the class?" I groaned out while walking to the classroom with my friends.

"We're also worried about her, (Y/n) but this is our turn to teach the freshman. They've been waiting for us for a while now," said Jihyo which she was right beside me, along with Mina.

"Actually, we can teach today lesson to be a bit shorter than usual, so we can have more time to take care of her, deal?" Mina suggested, picking up a book from her bag.

All three of us just looked between each other, having a silent argument.

"Deal," We all said at the same time before running to the classroom.

(Chaeyoung's POV)
[Street near the school]
5:30 PM

I was walking out of the school after I was done with my club, playing with my phone.

I opened my phone contact list and looking at it for a while, thinking about whether or not to call (Y/n) to pick me up. My finger was hovering around (Y/n)'s name but then I decided not to. Didn't he say he's going to teach to like 6?

I walked pass the cafe and minimart like I always did but this time I suddenly felt a strong hand covered my mouth and pulled me into the alley.

The person who covered my mouth then immediately threw me into the wall at the end of the alley, making me completely unable to escape.

I hissed as I feel the pain coming from my back. It hurted and it made me collapse to the ground. I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain from my hand. I looked up and saw Minjoon stepping on it with his friends surround him.

"Don't look so tough anymore without (Y/n) by your side, huh?" He devilishly grinned from ear to ear while his friend were all laughing at me.

I was frightened by their appearance. I tried to take my hand out and flinch away but they were all surrounding me. Minjoon then released my hand from his foot and walking to my side.

"HOW. DARE. YOU. DENIED. MY. LOVE. LETTER," He said while kicking me in the stomach with every word he made.

I groaned as I felt immense pain from the stomach. I tried to block his kick with my arm but it only made him changing the target.

He crouched and grabbing a fistful of my hair, pulling my head to face him before slapped my face, hard, switching from left to right until he was satisfied and harshly threw my head back to the ground. It hit the ground pretty hard and I could feel the pain coming from my face.

"Hey, Minjoon. Look at this," One of his friends said before throwing something to him.

I looked at it and immediately realized what it is.

It's my bag.

"Ohhhh, perfect. Watch this, Chaeyoung," He exclaimed before pouring my stuff out of my bag.

He picked my sketchbook up, open it and showing it to me before slowly rip my artwork apart, page by page, crumpled them up and throwing it away, making sure that I saw every process that he did. He was also laughing while doing it, which make me hurt even more. My heart was crumbling up into pieces. I swore I could feel physical pain coming from my body every time I saw him destroy my work.

He stopped and staring at me, seemed to be satisfied by my reaction before relentlessly tearing and trashing up my book until it was completely gone, just a bunch of paper pieces laying around.

"Do you think this is over?" He laughed hideously before turning his attention to my art supply.

"No, no, no, not my art sup--Arghhh," I tried to reach out but one of his friends stomping at my back. The pain stopped me from trying to do anything further.

He then started to destroy all of my stuff with every way he could possibly think of, by stomping, throwing or crushing them etc.

When he was finished, he turned to me and pulling my hair, making me face him again but this time he threw a huge punch into my face.

I almost knocked out by that punch, my vision slowly faded to black. Minjoon was going to do something but suddenly I heard a bloody scream from a girl, it seems really familiar.

The last thing I saw before I completely passed out was Minjoon and his friends running away, leaving me alone in the dark alley.

------------------------------

[A/n]

Thanks for the 2k read and almost 100 vote everyone, woooo~~~~~

Also thanks you for 30-ish follower as well.

I'm really gladful for all the read, vote and follow but I'm too shy to say thanks to anyone, really.

Thanks you everyone that still reading my book even though I'm such a lazy author.

And always I hope that you will continue to support me and reading this book :)