9 : Midterm

16 July 2018
(Chaeyoung's POV)
[School]
6:00 AM

Today is the first day of the midterm exam and weirdly enough, I am sitting in the room that I never been in before with (Y/n), Mina and Jihyo, tutoring me about the exam.

This room is like a normal classroom with fewer chairs and tables, additional curtains on every window and air conditioner. Apparently, they told me that this room used to be the room that teaches the students for competitive examination and the teachers are kind enough to give them permission to use this room whatever they want. But I don't have any problem with that, I trust them.

The only problem I have is why do I need to be here this early!!

Today I woke up a bit early than usual so I expected to wait for them longer than I normally does, but when I stepped out of my room, I saw (Y/n) and Mina already waiting for me. (Y/n) saw me first and lightly nudge Mina before walking to the elevator.

"Why are you just standing there? Come on," Mina said to me before followed (Y/n) to the elevator.

I did what she said, quietly followed them for a while until we were outside, and I couldn't keep mindlessly follow them anymore "Where are we going?" I asked, earning a glance from (Y/n). "School," He shortly replied. I was going to ask them more question but Mina cut me off first "We will tell why we need to be this early once the test is over, ok? Or you know, maybe you could find the answer by yourself," Then I just simply followed them until now.

[School]

12:00 AM

After the morning exam, we came back to this room again, to, of course, tutoring me some more. The session continued for quite a while until I got hungry and called for a break.

"(Y/n)-ah, I am hungry. Can we go grab something at the cafeteria?" I pleaded him with aegyo voice, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You're really that hungry?? OK, I will go buy something then," (Y/n) said, lightly pushing my head off.

"What do you guys want?"

"I and Jihyo just want some sandwich,"

"Fried rice...,"

(Y/n) gave me a surprised look "Fried rice? OK," before walking out of the room.

Then we studied for a while before I realized something important that I forgot to tell (Y/n).

I HATE BEAN.

Woah, hate is a strong word, let's just say that I don't like it. Sometime they will put beans in the fried rice and I have to carefully pick them out one by one before I can start eating and guess what, I think I will need to do that soon.

I kept looking at the door, waiting for him to come back. Until I saw the door swing open, (Y/n) brought three sandwiches for himself, Mina and Jihyo and fried rice for me.

"I don't know what you buy for yourself but I'm going to guess is a sandwich, right?" Mina said to (Y/n), her eye still locked onto the book.

"You're right." (Y/n) replied, tossing a sandwich at her, which she raised her hand and catch it perfectly.

(Y/n) sat down beside me. "Nice catch as always," He said to Mina, earning a smirk from her.

"Here is your fried rice, Chae"

I hesitated for a little then opened  (Y/n)'s plastic container. Well, I am really hungry. I hope that there aren't many beans so I don't waste my time to pick them out. I opened the container and looking inside it

There are no beans at all.

I looked (Y/n) and saw him munching his sandwich. "You don't like beans, don't you?" He said, glancing at me.

"But how do you know that?"

"I always saw you put bean to the side of the dish every time, so I just guess that you don't like it. Am I right?"

I didn't answer, just smiling to myself as my cheek slowly turn rosy. I start eating my lunch, trying my best to hide my cheek. I didn't look at (Y/n) but I am sure he is smiling right now.

Sometimes, it's nice to have someone that care about you, you know? 

(A/N) Time~~~

Hi! First, thank you for 1k read!!
I really don't know what to say but I am really thankful for it. I never thought to ever reach to 1k within 5-6 month. Really thank you for reading my story eventhough I don't update that much.

I hope that you will keep reading this book until the end.