4 : Unexpected

(Y/n)'s POV

I stood right there, frozen and shocked.

"(Y/n), are you ok? What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked

Her question regained all of my sense. "Oh.. I am fine." I answered and smiled at her.

"Can you come to my room with me? I need somebody to keep me company." Chaeyoung said, blushing a little

"Yeah, of course. I am more than happy to help you" I giggled, trying my hardest not to smile

We walked to the elevator and pushed 21st-floor button, the elevator was slowly going up. Finally we arrived at our floor.

"Oh.. I don't know which room I am moving in. I only know the floor number." Chaeyoung said, scratching her head.

I smirked at her "I think your room is on the left the opposite of room 213"

"I don't know, (Y/n). I think my room is room 211 at the end of the hall." Chaeyoung replied, pointing at room 211 (Mina's room)

"Trust me, Chae. I 100% guarantee is going to be 212." I said, grabbing her hand and walked to the 212 door. "Just put your password in" I chuckled.

Chaeyoung glanced at me with a doubtful eye before she quickly put her password into the lock. The door unlocked immediately. I opened the door and walked into her room.

Her room is almost identical with my room and Mina's room. Well, that's because it's the base design of the apartment, two bedrooms on the left, living room in the front and the hallway to the kitchen on the right.

I turned back, facing Chaeyoung, "What a beautiful room, right?"

"Yeah, it is beautiful. Everything looks so cool and fancy" She squealed in happiness. "Let's go to my bed" she said and ran pass me to her room.

"Wow, that sound kinda weird" I mumbled to myself before following Chaeyoung to her room.

Her room is neat and beautiful, king size bed with purple mattress and two blacks pillow, huge closet next to the door. She has a desk with her computer left side of her bed and her drawing table on the right, facing the magnificent window. She also has lots of Disney plushies on her bed and TV right in front of it.

Chaeyoung was lying on the bed, her face was buried in plushies.

"What do you think about this apartment overall, Chaeyoung?" I asked

She got up and sat at the edge of the bed "It's really nice and looked safe enough for me. Thanks for come with me, (Y/n)." She paused for a little "What about your house? I see you come this way every day but I never saw your house before."

I giggled before telling her "I can bring you to my house if you want to, wanna go?"

"Of course, I want to. Let me change my clothes first." She said, trying to push me out of the room.

"You don't need to change, Chae." I replied

Chaeyoung stopped and gave me a confused look. But before she can even say anything, I moved closer to her.

"My house is around here. No need to change." I whispered

She turned her face away "B...b-ut I still need to put down my stuff."

I walked out of her room and said "K, I'm going to wait in the living room"

I sat down on the couch, waiting for her. I noticed that she doesn't redecorate the living room at all, white carpet, black couch, glass table.

While I was looking around, I heard a sound of the door closing. I turned my head around and saw her, walking towards me.

"I'm ready, let's go"

We both walk to the main hallway together. As I expected Chaeyoung walked to the elevator but before she pressed the button, she turned toward me.

"Why are you standing in front of 213, (Y/n)" Chaeyoung asked but I didn't answer. I quickly typed my password in and looked at her.

"Why? It's because 213 is my room, Chae." I opened the door and enter the room, leaving her to stand by herself in front of the elevator

Now It's her turn to be shocked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

I know this is a short update, but I want to give you guys something to read because...

.

.

.

I'm going to be really busy for 2-3 week due to my midterm exam.

.

.

.

I will update new chapter as soon as I have time to write.

.