18 : Mom... Dad...?

So ammmmm, I kinda fucked up and accidentally publish old vision of this chapter. 

Don't worry, I only change some sentence and misspelling. You don't have to read it again

Sorry for the inconvenience.

29 September 2019

(Y/n POV)
[Someone's room]
8:00 AM

I can't believe it has been 1 month already since that incident happen.

Since that day, I and Chaeyoung are closer than ever. We would be hanging with each other more, and our conversation went a lot smoother than I had ever imagined. I also didn't even mention the fact that I can go in and out of her room much more comfortable.

I had been waking up for a while now, and it was surprisingly early too. Pretty uncommon for the fact that I don't need to go to school for the next month, because we already finished our final. I guess sleeping on a couch isn't the recommended thing to do.

And now I have to make breakfast for Chaeyoung.

I stood up and walked to her bedroom, slightly open the door to see if she was sleeping or not. She was sleeping soundly with her blanket covered her body. I then closed the door and walked into the kitchen.

In case of anyone wondering, yes, I'm in Chaeyoung's room right now.

I opened the refrigerator to see if there are any ingredients for me to cook breakfast; it only had a few. Clearly, Mina's kitchen and mine have plenty of stuff to play with, but I can work with this. I picked them out one by one before I started cooking.

I didn't realize how long I was cooking but when it finished. I can see Chaeyoung sitting at the dining table, eagerly waiting for my food.

"How long have you been waking?" I asked, picking our plates and walk to the table.

I put one in front and her and sat down. "Long enough to see you cooking," She replied with a smile across her face. She then picked up her spoon and dug in. She never fails to make me smile every time I see her.

"What movie do you want to watch today?" Chaeyoung asked, looking up from her plate.

"Up to you, Chae," I simply replied and began to eat my breakfast as well.

She put her spoon down entirely and resting her chin in her hand, staring at me. "You want to watch all those old movies then? Fine by me. Don't complain if you find it boring, I already warn you,"

"As long as I'm with you, everything is fine," I said then winked at her. Charyoung's cheek now looks like a tomato as she was blushing hard from my remark.

"S-stop saying those cheesy lines from the movie, (Y/n)!!" She stuttered, trying to hide her reddened cheek but to no avail.

I just laughed it off as we both continued eating our breakfast. By the time we finished eating and washing our plates, it was already noon.

We sat down at the couch and began to watch the movie that Chaeyoung choose. It was a pretty old movie, but it's actually fun and not as boring as I thought.

The movie ended, and Chaeyoung was ready to pick the next one to watch, then I saw her phone which was on the table in front of us vibrating lightly. I picked it up, and it's the call from her mother.

"Chae, your mom is calling," I said, handing a phone to her.

She grabbed her phone, and her eye brown furrowed instantly at the sight of her mom's call. "Aish-, seriously??"