11 : Love Letters

21 July 2018
(Chaeyoung's POV)
[School]
7:00 AM

I was at my locker with (Y/n) to pick up some supplies at my locker that I rarely use. I only use it to keep my drawing stuff in case they run out while I'm at school, which unfortunately happened right now. I looked over at (Y/n) and saw him open his locker at my left, beside me. I looked inside it and saw nothing at all, just an empty locker. He shrugged his shoulder and look back at me. "I don't usually keep my stuff at the locker, I prefer to keep them to myself," He said, smiling.

I turned back at my locker and opened it, then I feel something fall on to my feet. I looked down to them and saw some colorful neatly-folded papers. I then bent over and grabbed all of them.

"Do you know what are these things, (Y/n)?" I asked (Y/n), standing up beside him.

"Love letters, maybe?" He said jokingly

"I don't know, guess I will check about it later,"

[Cafe]

4:00 PM

I am at the cafe with (Y/n), Jihyo and Mina again. Just eating, talking and doing homework with the slight addition of the papers that I got from my locker this morning.

When we finished our dessert, I thought it was a good time to talk about it. So I picked the papers up from my backpack and put it down on the table.

"Can you guys help me with these?" I asked as the other look at me.

(Y/n) picked one of them up from the table and observe it closely. "Can I open it?" (Y/n) asked, glancing at me.

I nodded and (Y/n) unfolded the paper slowly. He seemed to be reading something on it because his eyes were moving left and right. When he finished it, he just put it down and starts laughing.

"Hahahahahaha, I know it, I know it. I know it's going to be a love letter and I am right,"

"Wait, seriously? Let me see it" Jihyo said, grabbing the paper and roughly read it.

"Yep, it's 100% love letter. I wonder if all of them are the same too," Jihyo added

"You're right Jihyo, all of these are the same," I looked at Mina and saw her holding a paper in her hand, others one were unfolded, laying on the table.

I was sitting in awe, I can't believe it, me, me!! Son Chaeyoung actually got her first ever love letter and it's not just one but multiple of them, hahaha. Am I dreaming? Am I suppose to be happy, worried or terrified about all of this? I don't knowwwwww.

It may be odd for me to let my friend check my love letter but I didn't care. I wasn't going to accept any of the confessions anywhere. I didn't interested in any one of them nor know them personally.

After we opened all of the letters, we carefully read them, to check who sent the letter. There were some that had been sent by my classmate, senior or the other class. But every letter was fine. They were just cute little and harmless letter.

But there is one letter that the other three didn't think it's fine.

(Y/n) were just checking when he came upon one letter. He seemed to be more focus than ever, reading every single word written on to it. His face turned serious and passed the letter to Jihyo and then Mina.

All three of them went silent, the atmosphere became uneasy. I looked between them and I realized that their eyes were on me. It went on for a while before Jihyo broke the silence.

"Are you kidding me? It's actually him?" Jihyo groaned with frustration.

"I'm afraid so," Mina quietly replied, the letter was still in her hand.

"It isn't a huge problem, Jihyo. But it's annoying for sure," (Y/n) said coldly, his voice was emotionless.

"What's happening? What's wrong with that letter?" I asked with anxiety, worried about what on the letter.

Mina slowly raised her head up and look at me in the eye, then she asked: "Do you know Minjoon?"

I thought about it for a while but couldn't figure out who he is. But his name seemed familiar to me.

"The new student, the bully" Mina added, her voice became emotionless like (Y/n).

Then I realized who he was. Minjoon was the new student like me but in the other class, I know that he was a bully but I never talk to him, cause we both have a completely different type of friend. I knew that he had been bullying people since the first day at school but I never even encounter him before.

I don't know what will be happening next, but I hope everything is going to be ok.

------------------------------

[A/n]

Just to be clear, Minjoon is just generic name for the bully, ok? I don't actually reference to anyone here.

Also, I'm not going to update that much because next 2-3 weeks. It's already my midterm exam week, hahaha. Hopefully I can write more during holiday season. See ya'all soon!!