17 : Warning

29 July 2018
(Chaeyoung's POV)
[Room 212]
9:00 AM

Oh my goddddddd

Why is the sun so bright today?

I rolled out of my bed and picked up my phone from the nightstand. 100% battery? I didn't charge it yesterday, did I? I only remembered that yesterday I had fallen into "that" side of me again and nothing else, but I recalled that it was the best sleep I had ever have, the perfect good night sleep actually.

Nothing like my usual lonely night and nightmare which I have once in a while.

There was another person with me, wasn't it? I remember someone was hugging while I was sleeping.

Who is that? Did I just have a perfect dream after a nightmare?

I looked out to the window and met with the shining ray of light, which more than I anticipated. Ouch, I never opened the curtain that wide. There is someone with me in this apartment for sure.

As I tried to figure out who was that person, I smelled something delicious from the kitchen. I followed the smell and saw (Y/n), casually cooking breakfast in my room.

"Good morning Chae, how are you?"

I stood there in disbelief, why is he in here? Was he the one who held me last night? This can't be real, right?

"What's wrong? Just eat the breakfast first before we talk, ok? Go sit down at the table," (Y/n) laughed then got back to making breakfast.

I walked to the table and sat down as he said. A few minutes later he came back with two plates in hand. He put one in front of me and bring the another with himself.

"So, what do you want to ask?" He asked as he sat down in the chair.

For a second, my mind went blank. I didn't know what to say and just ask the question from the top of my head.

"How do you get into my room?" I asked him.

(Y/n) didn't answer but stared back at me with confusion, did I ask the wrong question?

(Y/n) then scoffed "Didn't we share our room password for like a month ago? Did you just forget about that?"

Then the realization hit me. We did share the password; I just didn't expect them to use it and get into my room.

"Were you the one who sleep with me last night?" I innocently asked him again.

(Y/n) didn't reply immediately, just look up to me and smirk. "In what context?" He seductively said, tilting his head to the side.

My face turned into the rosy pink from his answer. "I-I d-didn't mean it like t-that," I stuttered, couldn't even look back at him. Why did I say it like that?

"Don't worry, last night I didn't do anything like that. I was only holding you in my arm, but you seemed like you were having a good time though,"

"Yes, I actually was having a good time, really want you to do it again (Y/n)," Deep in my heart, I want to tell him that, but I know it was an only one-time thing. Is not going to happen again right?

"Did I say anything weird last night?" I asked him another question. This time he took a little bit more time to answer.

"Not really, I don't care about it."

Good, I'm quite worried about that, at least he doesn't know about my family, for now.

"I heard you were mumbling something, but I don't know. I only know that you need someone and it's the only thing that I care about,"