°~E~°

Sorry for saying the new chapter was coming out soon but then I went on hiatus for another fucking week '-' oops

CHAPTERS 14, 15, 16

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Fuck.. fuck... his house was right there.

Why did he bring you here?

Kidnaping?

Murderur?

Rape?

You didn't know, and didn't want to know. But you would soon find out.

You stared Frank deep onto his muddy brown eyes, searching for a clue. Your eyes were wide, and you lip trembled. You could feel the world in your chest, as it rises and fell.

Frank noticed your eyes touching his, and sighed. His hand still gripping your wrist. He used his free hand to push his hair back as he said, "come on. My parents aren't home right now, so we should be good."

He pulled you to the door.
He let go of your wrist.

You were.... free.

You could run away. You could run away.

He went down on his knee, twords the doormat.

You could do it, go, now.

He pulled out a key from under the mat.

GO, NOW. LEAVE.

He got up and unlocked the door, and grabbed your wrist again. You were dragged inside.

You let your chance go.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

You thumbled with your fingers, as you sat on Frank's bed. He closed his door, and locked it.

"So."
Frank said, "Why were you stalking me?"

"..."

"I'll let you go after you answer."

"..."

"Are you a fucking retard?"

You shook your head 'no'.

"Oh, good then. Do you just not talk?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

"Stay here."

Frank left the room, swiftly.

You started to hum, while waiting. That's one thing you have always enjoyed. It was almost like singing but it wasnt, so it was perfect.

You stopped abrutly, as Frank stormed back into the room. He slammed the door quiotly, and walked to you.

He held out a old notebook, with many of the pages ripped out. About 3/5 of the book was left. He also held a black sharpie.

He opened to the first page, and handed you the book and sharpie.

Frank finally spoke.

"Can you tell your name?"

You wrote it down.

Y/N.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Frank nooded his head.
"Oh, okay, y/n. It's nice to meet you, I'm Frank.."

You looked up at him, wanting to laugh because you already knew his name. But he didn't know.

Okay.

"Oh, well... yeah, okay. How old are you?"

Fifteen. I'm a freshman.

"Okay, well, I'm seventeen and junior... my birthday is on Haloween."

You remembered haloween... you always went trick or treating with your parents... but. You couldn't anymore.

Mommy was dead, and dad was gone.

You started to cry, like a baby. Infront of frank. You hickuped, and wet tears stormed down your face.

"Holy shit- I mean, are you okay?" Frank seemed confused."

You shook your head no.

I'm not okay, promise.

AN

Okay I've been gone doing shit and I come back to this

THANK YOU!!!!
I really don't deserve this. I've been on a hiatus like TOP. I promis to try and update more, but seriously... thanks!! I love you guys, and thanks for reading this! Idk why people like it, but I will keep on writting.
,-, c: thank you.

Oki im go write more so, bye!!!
-light<3