°~I~°

Chapters 28 and 29

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"YN," Frank sighed, as he closed the door. She looked up at Frank, with tears in her eyes.

"You spoke..." Frank mumbled a laugh. YN just stared up at Frank.

"Well, I guess we will just wait untill my mom falls asleep..." Frank said, untill he heard footsteps.
"Get in the closet, please."

YN did as Frank toled.

The handle of the closet was cold, and she couldn't help but to fell a unixplained darkness form around her. She twisted it, walked in quickly, and closed the door again.

YN heard a door handle open.

"FRANK, WHAT WERE YOU DOING OUTSIDE? HOW DID YOU GET OUT THERE?"
Yelled the person, who you assumed to be Frank's mom.

"Chil the fuck out, mom. I was seeing if we got any god damn mail. Sorry if you didn't see me walk outside."
Frank was a good liar.

Frank's mom sighed again, "I already got the mail today. Sorry for getting so angery, I've just had alot of stress lately, honey."

"you're under stress? Your parents aren't sending you away against your will."

"Frankie..."

There was a moment of silence.

"Get the fuck out mom, I'm not a girl."

"F-frankie?..."

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT, I'M NOT A GIRL. I WILL NEVER BE ONE, SO SHUT THE HELL UP, AND STOP CALLING ME FRANKIE. ALL MY FRIENDS DO NOW, AND IT'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING. AND STOP SAYING MY NAME SO MUVH, I'M NOT A PHYCO PATH."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Frank."
The mom gasped, angerly.

"Why do you have old girls clothes in the addict?"

"Because, theye were my old clothes..."

"So, girl clothes Target was selling last year are from your childhood?"

"..."

"Bye, mom."
Frank sighes, still angery.

He walked to the closet.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Frank's heart was beating so fast, that it was unbelievable.

His throught was on fire, his arms felt like jello, and he carried a new sence of pride.

His mom just stood there frozen, stareing at nothingness.

As he felt the cold metal of the doorhandle, he thought about how it was the last time he would ever feel it.

He sighed happily, as he opened the door completely and saw YN standing there, stareing at Frank. He could get used to her.

"Come on, now."
Frank said, and gripped YN'S hand. It was hard, but not a hurtful hard. Frank liked how he was acting today, doing everything he wanted.

"F-fr-f..."
Frank's mom stuttered, stareing at YN'S wode, terrified eyes.

And with that, Frank ran out the door with YN. Down the old shitty wooden stairs and he basicly broke the frount door slamming it open and shut.

He led YN to the back yard, we're theye grabbed there stuff from the old familiar bush.

"FRANKIE!"
He heard his mom yell.

"Shit."
Frank said, not wanting his day to be ruined by her.

"Fuck, run."
Frank yelled, gripping his friends D's hand toghter, to the point were his knuckles were white.

Theye ran, and ran.

Theye ran way.

"911, what is your emergency?"
Said a new employe.

"My, my frankie.. my son ran away... with a strange girl.."
Said the caller.

"When did this happen, mam?"
Asked the new employe.

"Only about ten minutes ago."
The caller replied.

"To be honest, mam,  he will probobally come back. Nothing to worry about, teens do this all the time-"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The caller hung up.

The new employe sighed.

AN

Short chapter, I know, but I wanted to get smthn out Idk whi. Who is the new employe? I have no idea, if you have any ideas of who this person should be comment something. Also, plz ask a question for the QnA. I litterly got two so far, please. I will literally answer anything.
Oko that all bye.
~light