°~M~°

I'll be re-doing some parts from previous chapters I didn't like soon. Like the charecter discription(s) from the campfire sceen. So be warned... yeah.

I should get a new computer withen the next one or so weeks! Someone cracked the glass screen on my last one, thank God for warenty.

Anyways, to what you all actually care about, the book :3

Chapters 35, 36, 37, and 38

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

YN didn't know what was happening, when she bumped into someone. The colision didn't hurt, but it was enough to shock her.

She looked up, and reconised a person from school, but not the campfire.

Brendon Urie.

He was fairly new at your school, only being there for a month or so.

"Oh, hey..."
He said awkwardly, but confidently somehow. You noticed tou crying, face red and all, and spoke again.
"
"Are you okay?"
He asked, then looked at you again.

"Oh wait- your that one girl who dosent talk!"

You nooded your head, looking up at him. His arms were busy talking, making movements with his words, while yours were shyly tucked away behind your back.
You were jelouse of him. You wish you were self assured like him.
Then maybe, you could have confronted your dad.

"Well, I got to go. See ya latter."
The confident boy Brendon spoke, as he left with a wave.

You just stood there.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

She cried and cried, laying on her bed. Sarah could NOT belive that Frank, her boyfriend, would go with some weird bitch. She didn't know her name.

"Frank is probobally cheating..."
Sarah murmured into her pillow, before more tears came from her eyes. She screamed into her pillow.

"Sugar dumpling, are you okay in there?"
She heard her dad ask her, from the other side of the locked door.

"I'm FINE, go away!!!"
She screetched.

"Okay... tell me if you need anything..."
She heard her dad say, before he walked away.

After minutes passed on the clock, she slid on her green windbreaker that was her moms when she herself was Sarah's age.

She shoved on her some old sneakers, and went outside. The shoes were getting so old that theye grew a bit tight on the heels. She had to be walking for atleast ten minutes before a man approached her.

He almost looked exactly like that one bitch, but dofferent. And this eyes... theye were somehow off.

"Hey, you. You there."
He spoke, in almost no tone.

"I saw you with thay boy... and the girl, earlier tonight."
He cackled. His black jacket was bunttened up all the way. His jeans were strange;

It looked like he was painting a room red.

"Uh, sir, I should talk to strangers..."
Sarah spoke sofly, feeling un-easy.

"That girl, was my daughter. She ran away. So, I kindof need your help sweet cheeks."

He smiled. A dark aura flowed from him, but Sarah in her sad state couldn't tell any thurther.

"Wana go sit down?"
He asked the under aged girl, motioning to a park bench.