°~G~°

Lol the title is G. Like gee, or the g note ;-; :3
That's now whi im making this AN though. It's because this book is almost at 300 VEIWS!!!!
WOW!!!!!
So sence 300 is a big number, I was thinking of doing a charecter QnA. Would that be a good idea, and would people ask questions for it?
If I get a yes, then the next chapter will have all the rules for the QnA.
Thanks for almost 300 <3 <3 <3
I'll stop talking now lol
-light <3

Chapters 22, 23, 24, and 25

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

YN pulled away from Frank, trying her best not to shock him. Frank put a seriouse glare into YN'S eyes, wich caused her to stumble back a bit.

No one had given her such a stare before.

For a responce, YN just did a thumbs up.

"So, it's okay if I come?"
Frank asked.

YN did a double thumbs up.

"Thanks. You know, once you get passed you don't talk, your pretty chill."
Frank said trying to complement her, but in a responce, YN just stumbled back and looked at Frank.

"I meant it as a complement, your a cool person."

YN smiled.

"Let's start packing."

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Frank had gotten out his old black duffle bag, and emptied his school bad onto the carpet.

"This should do it."
Frank smiled, but then remembered the extra storage they would need for YN.

He ran down to the bacement, being carefull to not slip his clothed foot on the wooden stairs, and dug arounnd.

There were alot of boxes, but ue finnaly stumbled upon what he needed.

His old Thomas the tank engine duffle bag.

He grabbed it, and returned to the living room.

Then, someone walked in.

"Frankie, what are you doing with all those bags?"
Asked his mother.

"I'm going in a sleepover Brendon's place."
He replied, nonchalantly.

"But, why so many bags?"

"We were planning to go to that gas station down the road- remember it? It's always out of bags."

"Well, just don't eat to much junk food Frankie..."

"I won't mom." Frank said, getting annoyed before she could say another word, frank grabbed his three bags, and ran upstairs to YN.

"Have fun, Frankie."

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

YN say in Frankie bed, stareing down at the bed sheets.

She was wondering on what events had just took place, going back hours before hand.