°~z~°

heya im typeing this on my computer so it will be different lol

...

hi sorry  skipped over so much of the alphbet hah... SO, this is the last chapter. I am going to re-write this story and make it better. This story is old and has alot of errors, and things I want to make better. (Ill still keep this original up.) After that, a part two of RA911... :0 idk wdut? Also, sorry I go on hiatus for so long and so often, this story has been a bit hard to type because I think there are so many things I could do better with it. 

It has been a month sence the trial.

YN was devestated when she found out Frank left to his fancy preppy school, without saying a single goodbye. She had no way of contating her friend. It seemed as if Frank was a light year away.

She layed down in her room stareing off into space. She heard a buzz, and looked at her phone.

"Hey, YN, u up?"

It was a message from Gerard.

She chose to ignore it, and thumbled this the kneckline of her favorite shirt; the one Frank had given her. Thats all she wore. A sigh excaped her lips, and tears welted in her eyes.  Franks scent was almost gone from it.

"Hey, YN!"

Her aunt opened the door.

"You got a letter."

"...Ok."

She passed YN the letter, and left the room.

Strangely, the envelope had no return adress. The rest of it seemed fine. Carefully, YN opend the envelope and took out the letter. It read;

"Hey, YN. This is frank, Sorry I didn't say bye or even toled you I was leaving. Iv'e just been dealing with some stuff. I hope you can  forgive me.

This weekend, i'm coming home to visit. Im hopeing I can see you.

if you want to see me, meet me at 911 S. Washington street, 9:00 PM ish. Saturday the 22nd.

I miss you."

YN pulled herself up, and turned on her phone in a blind rush. She hoped she wasnt to late. her phone read Saturday 22nd, 8:47PM

She jumped up, pulled on a pair of leggings, and ran out of her room.

Frank was only a moment away.