°~H~°

If you didn't, read the last post of this story, go read it, and give some questions plz

If you don't I will oOf.

I've just been working in this book, it's my favorite one that I'm writting idk whi

Chapters 26 and 27

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Frank came back into his bedroom, disipointed. All he found were fucking foot length frilly dresses, and that wasn't the smartest thing to were while running away.

But, he did find some underwere, wich would be bloody awkward to give to YN.

God, he was happy he wasn't born a girl. No way in hell would he ever were there clothing.

He guessed that YN would just have to were Frank's smaller sized clothing, even if he could fit into it still.

He wished his mum didn't get rid of the clothing that was to small for him.

YN looked up at Frank, as if asking were he has been.

"I was looking for girl clothes for you... but, there are none, so you will just have to were mine."

YN shook a okay, and looked back down to the floor.

"Come here." Frank said, as he opened his walk in closet door.

YN got up, and followed.

Once there were both in, Frank continued to speek.

"So, pick out anything that will work for you."

YN nooded again, and gave Frank a 'is this okay?' Look.

"Its fine, I don't plan on comming back to this shit hole. I don't need to leave extra stuff here."

YN nooded, for what seemed like the hundredth time, and walked forword.

She ran her hand across the long sleeves of cold clothing. It was soft, and felt nice to touch. She stopped, as she came upon a stripped sleeved shirt. She looked at Frank for a second, and saw him looking at her, to.

She picked up the shirt of the hanger, and looked at it. The sleeves were black and white, and the body was black. Except, for the word 'death' on it.

Her parents would NEVER let her were something that had such words on it.

Then, she remembered something.

'I don't have parents anymore.'

She slid the shirt on over the shirt she was already wereing. It was a bit big on her, and fell down to about the bottom of her butt, but netherless, she still wanted it.

She looked at Frank, and he smiled at her.

She ended up picking out 7 more shirts, having 9 in total (including the band tee frank had given her to sleep in.) She also picked out some skinny jeans that fitted her lije regular jeans, and a old belt. Frank had also given her a pair of converse.

Frank helped YN pack her stuff into his backpack, and slid the underwere in when she wasn't looking.

Frank picked our his favorite clothing, and put it in his duffle. The extra Thomas bag held supplies like food, water, chargers, and other shit.

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

The two both changed into more 'athletic' things, like jeans and t shirts. YN still wore the death shirt she loved over it, and Frank wore a black sweatshirt that said 'cunt' on it. Frank put his secret stash of money into his pocket, and as of that, theye were ready to go.

Frank tossed the bags out the window, into a bush, seeing no breakables were in there (probobally.)

Frank was glad about living on a hill. The frount if his house was so tall, but the back of it was about 2/5 the size.

Frank looked down at the bags from the window, then turned his gaze to YN.

She looked scared.

She was shacking.

"Are you okay YN?"

She nooded.

He didn't belive her, but he window sated to get out the window. He was sitting, his les dangling.

He has done this many times before.

Frank carfully leaned to the left, the feeling of the old windowsill stabbing his thighs.

He tightened his arms around a old oak tree, and shimmer his left leg to it.

"On the count of three..."
Frank mumbled to himself.

One.
He leaned forword, the pain dulling, but becoming more intense in one spot.

Two.
He leaned out his right leg, prepared."

Three.
Frank slashed his leg hard to the tree, holding on tightly.

The bark rubbed up against him, in a smothering feeling.

He was holding onto the tree, and only looking forword.

But he knew he had to look down.

So he did, and carefully placed his foot onto a lower branch. He did the same with his other foot, and shimmer his arms down so he was kneeling.

He continued the prosess, untill his left foot touched the ground. As soon as it did, he jumped and landed on his feet.

He snuck out, once again. For the last time.

"Now you go, YN."

"..."

"YN?"

Her eyes teared up, and she stated to shake again.

"YN, are you okay?!"

She shook her head no.

"What's wrong?!"

Then she mumbled something, something so quiot Frank was suprised he could here.

"I can't."

And as of that, Frank ran to the front door, ignoring his mom, and ran to his room.

(Short chapter I kno but yeah)

(I desided the QnA will be latter than a week away, because I need more questions and I'm going out of state with my dad cuz like he works out of state, and the state he work in rn hapens to have my fam in ot, so I'm a visit them. I'll still update tho)