°~J~°

Chapters 30, and 32

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTY

"Ah, Fuck yeah!"
Frank yelled, running hand in hand with YN.

He couldn't belive he is actually running away. The backpack hugging his back didn't bother him, but the duffle tooled carelessly around his shoulder did. It was weighing on him.
He looked over to YN, and she didn't seem to mind holding the other duffle.

But, he did notice something. Something he liked.

She was smileing. She was happy, to.

That made frank run faster, down the ugly chared road that needed new pavement maybe ten years ago.

As Frank ran, he felt something hold him back.

He looked over his shoulder and saw YN falling behind his fast speed, and panting.

That made Frank stop to.

"What's wrong, tired?"

He asked.

She nooded.

"I know a safe place to stay, that's were we're going tonight."

YN gave a confused expression, so Frank finished what he was talking about.

"My friend, Gerard's place. He has a brother named Mikey, maybe you know him."

Frank knew that YN knew Mikey, because of what she mumbled earlier.

But pretty oddly, Frank didn't want her to know that. He didn't know why.

He kept a me talking list of everything she had said so far

'Mikey', 'I', and 'cant'.

Before any other thought could bloom, Frank hered a voice from being him

The voice was soft, but loud and angery. It was sharp, cunning, and smart and sounded like a winter night. It was warm and cold.

It was his girlfriend, Sarah.

"Frankie."
She spoke, "What the fuck?"

RUNAWAY 911
CHAPTER THIRTYONE

"Sarah,"
Frank said, but inturupted.

"What are you doing? You haven't replied to ANY of my messages or calls! I go to your house, and your mom says you ran away with some fucking weird girl!"

"She's not weird, shut the fuck up Sarah."
Frank regretted those words.

The black roots of Sarah's dyed mermaid hair seems to pop out like daggars. Her eyes were cold, and had a layer of betrayal.

Not only that, but all the life from her brown cages dulled, and screamed anger with a burning furry.

"I'm your girlfriend, Frankie. Your tired, come with me and leave this bitch alone."
She spoke in a threatening tone.

While this was happening, YN was steeping back. Her eyes wide, and scared. The thought 'I fucked up.' were skipping madly in her head.

Maybe she should go.

But before that, Frank said another set of words. Some words that made regret crawl up his kneck, like a pack of snakes.

"I said to shut the fuck up. you bitch."

The world seemed to stop running, and all life drained from Sarah. Before anything else happened, Frank yelled once again. A mixture of feelings taking over.

"I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, Y-YOU..YOU.."

"Frankie... I."

"I don't have any words for you, anymore."

Frank grabbed YN'S hand before he could say anything more. He walked quickly, holding YN'S hand, like it was the only thing keeping him from dieing.

But, maybe it was right now.

AN

I know VERY short update, but important chapters? Idk, I put a message out on this book and people seemed disipointed it wasn't a chapter oof.
Welp, I'll work on more chapters now.
Oki bye frends.