Chapter 3.

"Welcome Lois-Rose! " My brother Israel shouts as I make my way towards him. He's gained a little height since the last time I saw him. I hug him really tight.

"Finally, you've grown taller. " He says laughing and I smile. I notice that Nick isn't around, I was supposed to meet the two of them.

"Where's Nick?" I ask Israel.

Right then someone covers my eyes and I know who it is.

"Nick! " I shout and then he hugs me from behind.

"I've missed you our dear Lois-Rose. " He says and I smile.

"I've missed you too. " I say.

"Alright then, let's get going. We have to get your stuff to your apartment. " Israel says. We walk to his sleek black car and I smile.

"When did you get this? " I ask.

"Last month, like it? " He asks.

"Yeah, really nice. " I say smiling.

" Well, wait till you see mine. " Nick says smirking.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up. " Israel says as we sit in his car.

"So how is Jamie? " Israel asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure she's taller now. " Nick says smiling.

"Yeah, she's alright. " I say.

We talk about other stuff and laugh until we get to my apartment. My brothers help me pack my stuff up the staircases to my apartment even though nick couldn't stop complaining about how heavy my stuff is. Israel opens my apartment and gives me the keys and they help me unpack my stuff. The place is really nice with a nice kitchen and two bedrooms with a nice sitting area and flat TV and Wi-Fi service. It's great.

"I love this place. " I say.

"It's really nice. " Israel says smiling.

"Yeah, get settled in and have dinner, the fridge is stocked up. " Nick says.

"Why, are you going somewhere? " I ask a little bit sad.

Israel says, "Yeah, we have a meeting with some investors tomorrow so we have to go get work done. "

"Really, but tomorrow is Sunday. Aren't you going to church? " I ask them and Nick rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah, but sometimes we work with some people who do not really rest even on weekends, and these people are really huge so we can't say no, really. " Nick says.

"Oh, okay. " I say sad.

"But don't worry, the driver will pick you up tomorrow for church, alright? " Israel asks and I nod my head.

"That's cool. We have to go now okay but we'll keep in touch but your job starts Monday so prepare well, you'll want to rep dad nicely okay. " Nick says and I roll my eyes.

"Of course. "I say and they laugh.

They hug me goodbye and then leave me in the apartment alone.

I walk around the place and take videos of the place and send it to Eva. She's not replied so she hasn't seen them yet. I open the fridge and take a box of cold yogurt with cookies even though I know I'll regret it later. I look at the time and it's almost eight. I take my bath and later fall asleep.