Chapter 21.

Abigail POV.

“We're here... " Julian says when we get to my father's company's headquarters.

He gets down and opens the door for me then we walk to the building hand in hand.

“Have you been here before? " He asks me and I shake my head.

“Never. " I say smiling. And he nods smiling back.

“The place is festive. " Julian comments smiling looking at the decorations and I smile back.

“ Yeah, my brother's don't like anything dull. " I say.

We walk to the conference room which has been made into a huge ball room with dinning tables and chairs almost everywhere. The lights dance on the wall and soft music fills the atmosphere.

“I really like the place. " Julian says chuckling and I laugh at how silly he's being.

“Abigail!! " I hear my name from behind. I turn around to see Yasmine walking towards me.

I smile at her. “Yasmine!! " I say hugging her.

She gasps, “Oh my word, you're looking stunning. You really are! " She exclaims.

I laugh, “Why thank you, it's not a bad number you have there. " I say complementing her. She turns to my side and looks at Julian who is awfully silent.

She smiles at him. “Julian Pierre... It's nice to meet you. My name is Yasmine. " She says extending her hand towards him and he takes it.

“The pleasure is all mine. " He says smiling.

She looks at me. “Alright, I'll have to go now, catch you around. " She says giving me a couple look before heading off.

“Who is she? " Julian asks me when she's out of sight.

I smile at him. “That's my potential sister in law. "

He gasps, “Oh, okay... She's nice. Which of your brother's is she dating? " He asks.

I answer, “ Israel, my first brother. " He smiles and nods.

We walk around and a few people recognize me and wave at me, I wave back.

“Lois-Rose!! "I hear Nick shout from behind. We hug when he gets to me.

“Oh, I've missed you!! " He exclaims and I can't help but laugh.

“I've missed you too since you've been avoiding me. " I say smiling.

“Don't be like that, it's not my fault I live at Manchester, it's dad's. " He ends and I smile.

Nick turns to Julian and his expression turns serious that I get worried.

“Hello Julian Pierre." Nick says.

Julian looks at him with the same expression. “Hello, Nicolas Williams, it's nice to meet you. " He says stretching his arm.

Nicolas looks at it for a while before accepting it. “Don't worry, the pleasure is all mine. "

“Ummm... " I say trying to break the ice. “Where the drinks at? " I ask.

“At the back. Why don't you go get us some sis? " Nick says still looking at Julian sternly. I don't think I have to leave them but it seems like Nick wants that.

“Alright, I'll be right back. " I say a little bit annoyed and exit.

Julian's POV

“I know you have something against me. " I say when Abigail is no where to be found.