8) Their coming

I couldn't take it anymore so I told Liam I had to go and before he could say anything I raced outside, and I saw Knight waiting for me and we started heading home but then I saw her...

I saw my adoptive mother she was as beautiful as ever.

I looked at her and softly said mom is that you and she turned around faced me holding back tears asking how I was still alive.

I looked confused but she said she'll explain later that we need dad to hear it as well. So, we quickly raced back to the pack, and she told me to look for dad, so I did.

Dad saw me walking up to him and saw the shocked look on my face and before he could speak, I told him that he had a visitor.

I led him back to mom as fast as I could and then his eyes landed on hers, he was barely able to speak he was so in shock that I could hear his heart pounding.

When he finally spoke, he said Nala smiling a little so glad that his Luna has finally returned home.

She slightly smiled at him with her yellowish eyes and beautiful white fur and said hello Victor.

He simply asked why she has returned that the war wasn't over, and she needed safety for both her and me. She sighed and said their coming.

I was confused at what she meant by that, and I asked her who's coming.

The quires dad said, and I started catching on my quire half wanted me to use me against the hollow side of me and if they do that, I'll be dead.

They want me dead I spoke aloud. Mom and dad while their heads not looking up at me.

This was it I knew what I had to do, and it may not end well but their my family, like it or not and to finish the battle of all battles I need to trigger my inner wolf, or I would have to fight.

So, I decided that I need to do everything I can to save my family both my hollow and quire side.

It was time  for the feud to end and I was going to make sure of it if not there's gonna be a messy bloody battle to end.