10) Complex

Meanwhile I was on my daily walk with my dad and mom. After I told them I turned they wanted to go on a walk as a family before the big fight.

I made sure not to tell them what I was up to because this all happened because of me.

I'm the reason why this started, and I need to finish it I felt a slight pain on my wrist, and I yelled ouch and held onto my arm.

Dad and mom noticed and looked at me with a knowing look. As the pain went away, I dropped my hand to reveal a mark that appeared some like a tattoo of a wolf as most people say that. 

I looked at mom and asked what it is. She told me it was a symbol for who I am and that it will stay with me as long as I live. Dad said that since I'm half hollow and quire I was called a complex.

A mixture of both basically and it's rare to get one unless you're both a hollow person and a quire.

Then I noticed my dad and mom's eyes turn bright red with pure anger ness as they looked at a wolf with grayish hair as they recognized her before her eyes looked familiar to mine and like me, she could turn as she turned in her human form and then I, seen it she was my biological mother.

I never seen her before, so I wasn't sure what to do but her red hair was beautiful as light, and I hated her for that.

She left me and then she appears out of nowhere what was I supposed to do or say.

I was too shocked upon her existence that I didn't realize she approached us until she said hello Madison.

Mom told me this is Armani my birth mother. Armani said that she was part Italian and that's where she got her name.

She told me that I was part Italian from her side and Indian from my biological dad's side and that he wants to meet me tomorrow with my parents to discuss some things.

My parents thought it would be good for me to see him so they told Armani I would.

She told me his name was Alan. Armani said my original name was Luca, but mom and dad changed it when they found me.

I had so many questions, but I could barely speak and one of them was, why was she here considering she didn't want me.

She said she would answer all my questions but first she wanted to explain why she was here and that she wanted to help protect me.

We offered to go out somewhere and talk but she said she didn't have much time, so we just stayed there as she began to tell us why she came now of all times.

She said she could tell me about my powers and my ability to turn and that I was the only one who could stop this which I knew but I kept it from my parents.

So as soon as dad and mom calmed their anger and began to listen to Armani, she told us what she knew about the battle and how she could help if we let her.

Even though mom dad and I hated it we needed much help as we could get so we agreed.

After we discussed the details about the battle Armani asked to speak to me alone on a little walk, but mom and dad hesitated and then they said only if Knight goes with us.

Armani didn't like the idea, but she still understood and agreed so when knight arrived Armani Knight and I went on a little walk.