33) getting close

It's been 6 weeks since mom and I made up and yes, I'm calling her mom now she's all I have left anyways oh and besides she's trying to make up for what she did.

Dad offered her one of the rooms in the pack house till the war was over and she has been staying here for the past 6 weeks helping us out with the war.

But in a way I feel like something bad is going to happen don't ask me why because I can't explain it.

I just get this feeling that's all oh also I decided to try to work things out with Liam and no we are not a couple yet even though we are supposed to be, but I think it's bad timing with the war and everything going on lately.

But as of right now we agreed to just stay friends until everything cools down or normal whatever that is.

I was in the training room with Knight doing my daily training as usual and then I saw dad walk in as he nodded at me before starting his training.

We all been training like crazy over the last week or so and I don't blame him we already contacted the guys who killed Nala and declared war, so everyone is pretty much busting their butt off even at Victor's pack.

I don't blame him and even though I'm the complex and I have more power than everyone imaginable we still need a lot of training.

Plus, I been so busy with being mad at mom you know Armani that I almost lost control of my emotions which is bad for a wolf especially a complex it can cause you to go full rage on them.

Luckily mom and I made up before I tore her to pieces, so no harm done everything is good now well except the war coming up but in this pack there's usually a war or two about to happen.

I mean what are wolves supposed to do just sit and obey eat sleep hunt or whatever.

Everyone was at the table eating their dinner acting like everything was normal and that there was nothing to worry about.

Well not me I knew exactly what we were getting ourselves into and I wasn't going to act normal like the others were because of it.

I know I probably should, considering I'm the complex princess and the daughter of Micro and Armani but I can't.

It is my duty as the complex to keep my people safe and yes, I may have lost Nala the mother I had since three who raised me when mom didn't and while dad was looking for me but that only made me stronger.

Mom and I was in the living room watching TV when dad walked in and was all panicked about something. Judging by the looks of it it had to be about the war.

Mom spoke up and asked, "what's wrong Micro" He looked at her and said, "Their coming tonight".

I spoke and said, "wait that mean that the war is tonight". "Afraid so" dad said.

"Are we even ready for that yet" mom spoke. "We're going to have to be" dad said.

"I'll call Victor and tell him the news" mom said. Dad nodded at her as she left the room just leaving me and dad speechless with fear shaking every inch of our body and I believed Knight sensed my fear as he nuzzled up against me.

I thought to myself that this was it and everyone was all going to war again to fight, and I was one of them, but I was the strongest wolf here and no one hurts my family and gets away with it and I mean no one.

Dad and I looked at each other one last time before I hurried to the training room to train as hard as I ever to take the wolves down that killed Nala along with dad following behind me.