18) secret hideout

I finally arrived at my secret hideout, and I quickly went inside before anyone could see me.

This was the place I would always go to that no one knew about not even dad mom or Knight.

It was my special place where I could be alone and think. It was in perfect shape which I did not expect considering I haven't been here since I was 13 years old.

There was not even a single spider wed or a bee nest or anything it stayed in the shape it did when I was 13.

I even had a bed here because I would stay here overnight a lot and dad would freak the next day, but Knight would always cover for me.

Being here brought back memories and I felt a tear fall down but I knew this was the right choice and that it was time to face reality that a war will be happening soon.

My main focus had to be on the war and only that nothing else but that. It was the only way to keep my pack alive and to keep Liam safe.

I threw my bag on the bed and sat in my bean bag chair that I used to sit in and write in my old diary in. I thought about what I was getting myself into and if it was the right choice.

After thinking about it for some time I knew it was and that I had to stay here until the war places or till I was ready to go home.

I knew it might have been a mistake to go this far and that I may be out of my mind, but I had to do what felt right.

So, I am going to do exactly that and hope I made the right decision.

With that said I found my old sketching book and found a pencil and I started to doodle around to take my mind off things.