16) Lupin's first day

It's been weeks ever since Lupin started living with us and Nola has started to form a bond with her it reminds me of Knight when our bond grew.

Dad and mom adopted her a week ago since she was an orphan when she found me. Plus, she has really taken a liking to our parents and loved to be with them every moment.

But on the inside, I knew it hurt her because she knew that even though she finally had a home and with people who love and care for her in the end she knows she might lose it all and it will break her.

Dad signed Lupin up for school as well, so he wanted me to show her around and I agreed.

I went up to her and Nola to tell her it was time to go and off we went to school.

Liam approached me when we arrived as my heart started beating fast but I pretended not to hear it and as I was trapped in my thoughts, he asked me who Lupin was so I snapped back to reality, and I told him she was my long-lost sister Lupin and she found me when I was walking home.

Liam nodded and gave me a small smile which was easy to tell that he wanted to be more friends, but we couldn't not if I was going to die soon, and I did not want to give him that heartbreak.

Lupin knows what I was sacrificing, and she understood for she would do the same as well.

Lupin quickly dragged me away from Liam as if she was helping me avoid him till the day was over and I thanked her as we both went to class.

After class it was time for lunch, and I was about to head outside but then Liam dragged me in the janitors closet with no warning as if he knew something was up.

He confronted me by saying he knows there's something going on and it has to deal with me because it all started when I started coming around and he wasn't going to let me go unless I told him.

I was so frozen on what to do I couldn't find the right words to say but I knew I had to tell him the truth and make him swear to keep it a secret.

Liam was serious as he locked the door and leaned against the wall looking at me in awe knowing I already knew he wasn't going to let me go.

I had no choice at this moment and because I promised dad, I wouldn't use my complex abilities at school I had no other way so hopefully the pack will understand.