22) speech

Now the war has started, and I am not big on details and all and I'm not sure if you want to hear the details but it's not pretty.

You can literally hear the blood pounding racing with fear. Pieces of fur is covered in bright red blood, and you can hear the tears coming down their veins.

Death isn't something someone wants to go to but dying to protect the ones you love that means they will sacrifice anything so you will get to live.

Like how dad almost died saving mom one time or how I ran away to protect the pack.

But now the war is here and here I am running around killing wolves who started this battle whose half of me, but they don't care it doesn't feel right.

So, at this moment I'm trying to think of another plan but then again why should I if they turned their back on their own family unless there's a reason they did so.

So, I stopped and yelled for everyone to stop, and they did.

I quickly turned back to my human form and quickly put on some backup clothes I hid earlier.

Now that I had everyone's attention I spoke up and said that this wasn't the answer that no matter what happens I'm still part hollow and quire that i am the complex daughter of Armani and Alan who was forced to abandon me cause of this stupid forbidden love war.

We basically probably killed some of my family from both sides and it's getting pointless.

You are both my family, and this can't keep going on and I won't choose between you right uncle who was the Alpha by the way you're the one who started this and all because Alan my birth father married the love of your life.