38) Micro's POV

Micro's POV
I was sitting on the sofa with my lovely mate on one side and my daughter on the other with Liam who I learned is her new boyfriend okay since their destined to be I don't really have a problem with it but to be on the safe side I gave him the dad talk.

He understood where I was coming from, I only met my daughter when she was 17 in a half, and it was during a war when I realized she was my daughter.

It kills me I never knew her growing up, but I knew she had wonderful parents.

I searched for her day and night at times I wouldn't even eat or sleep it was killing me not knowing her.

But we eventually found each other and I'm thankful for that.

But when I saw her tears fall from Victor and Nala's death, I wanted to take away the pain like every father does but there was no way to do so, and I would do anything to protect my daughter.

She is the complex daughter of this clan and when I saw what she could do my life literally flashed before my eyes she deserves so much in this life, and she doesn't even know it and maybe she never will.

But what killed me the most was not being there for her when she needed me the most, but I suppose I have a lot of time to make up for that and I shall do exactly that in every way I can.

She looks so much like her mother in many ways like her eyes her smile her nose, but she did get my hair and her face kind of looks like me and she is almost as tall as me I believe.

It's just hard to imagine that she's my baby girl at times but she is.

I wouldn't trade her anything for the world and I am proud to be known as her father the mighty alpha who never gave up on searching for his daughter and I shall always be known by that as long as I live.

I treasure the moments I spend with her cause sooner or later she will no longer be under my roof or maybe she will but she's going to have her own pups soon and I am happy for her but sometimes I wish I could have found her sooner then again life works in strange ways.

I am just glad I found her when I did it could have been too late you know.