19) Akira

It's been weeks since I disappeared, and I was sure someone was on the hunt for me so I covered my scent that way it would be harder to find me.

The war was getting closer by the minute so to prepare myself I spent most of the day training and fighting.

Luckily, I found someone willing to keep my secret until the time comes her name was Akira.

She was as beautiful as she can be, and her hair was a strawberry blonde that could melt you away with her blue eyes reflecting in the sunlight.

She seemed different than any of the other female wolves like she didn't want any part of it and honestly, I don't blame her.

It's tough having to go to war and search for prey along with keeping the pack safe and much more it's tough but we didn't choose this life we were born this way and we had to stand by our birth rights, and I knew she knew that but unlike her I wanted this life.

I always knew something was missing that I was different and not like any other normal human being, but I knew what I wanted from day one.

So, I chose the pack it's my dream and I stand by it this is the only thing I ever really wanted to do so I will and by doing do I'll do whatever it takes to keep my pack and everyone else safe.

Akira agreed to help me practice for the war coming up so I could protect everyone even though I'm half the kind that's causing war I knew I could find a way to stop them both so both of my families can get along and I don't have to choose between them.

I can't choose between them even if I don't fully know about my other half their still my family and I want to know them, so I need to find a way to stop it.

I knew I was running out of time but that didn't stop me because no matter what happens something has to be done and I had to stop it without Lupin.

I know she's my sister and she, wants to help but I can't let her die for me it was my duty to protect her and so I will.

As Akira was training, I noticed the sunlight starting to come down and that's when we stopped to head inside to grab a bite to eat.

Since Akira didn't really have nowhere to go I told her she could live here with me because well her family died when she was just a pup and her aunt kicked her out when she as 16 years old and she has been on her own ever since that was until she met me, so we became close and well we are hardly ever separated.

She offered to help with the war but I told her this was something I had to do on my own to prove both of them that I'm not like any ordinary complex that I'm more than that and that I will not rest until we come with a understanding or conclusion cause no matter what they say about each other I need to know both sides of my family because think about it if it wasn't a forbidden love war that made my bio mom and dad do this none of this would be happening but it is so now it's all up to me the wolf who was left in the woods because of this stupid forbidden love crap.

But that was about to change, and I knew it so did Akira and it was because I'm here now but anyways after we ate and got ready to hit the hay, I just started thinking about how miserable my pack must be missing me but soon we will meet again, and everything will be right with the world.

So, I just laid there thinking until my eyes drifted me off to sleep.