17) Liam knows

As I stood there frozen knowing there was no other way, I calmly told him to no to be afraid for what I was about to say, and he nodded.

I made sure no one could hear us considering I was revealing my big secret and then I faced him and told him I'm not human.

He stood there confused as well as he should be asking what I was then.

I told him that I'm part wolf that I'm the legendary complex.

That my birth mother is a quire, and my birth father is a hollow and that there is a big war coming into town and the only ones that can end it all is me and Lupin.

I admitted why I never told him was to keep my family safe and more importantly him.

He seemed shocked when I said that and asked calmly if I liked him. I blurted out that I did but I'm not supposed to wolves and humans don't work out well, I know from my aunt and my uncle.

My aunt was a wolf who loved a human, and he ended up dead because she couldn't save him, so I avoided what I felt to keep everyone safe and happy.

I felt awkward with the silence, so I turned to leave but Liam grabbed my arm turned me around and kissed me.

As he pulled away after a couple of seconds he looked straight in my eye and said we will make it work as long it takes and that he will keep my secret for eternity.

I nodded and unlocked the door and ran without explaining why I had to go.

It was too much for me to handle and with the war coming up I can't like anyone or think of anyone but the war I need to stop it even if it means leaving home for a while and I know the place where I can crash till then.

I had no choice but to leave now so I took off my necklace threw it down along with my backpack and I rushed off and I knew Lupin would find it so it will be my way as saying see you soon.