(1)

Toni POV:

"hey Toni, Toni wake up! we'er going to late for school, Toni." It was Jug waking me up. "where am I?" I asked him waking up. "Your uncle locked you out again, remember?" The boy told me. "Fuck your right." I quickly got dressed. "Hey, so who is that red head girl that I almost punched that day we first got to Riverdale?" Jughead looked at me weirdly. "Cheryl?" he said pissed almost. "Yeah, shes pretty." I said, can feel my face turn red. "No. Not her, I rather see you and Betty getting on than you and Cheryl. You don't want to put up with her bull shit." He said obviously pissed. "There has to be more to her than a bitch you can tell, and Betty is not my type." I say winking at him. we walked out of his trailer and and left for school. when we got to Riverdale High, there she was red lips and all. I could feel my face turn red as I got off my bike and walk into school. Jug was looking at me weird. "not her, that's not the hill you want to die on." I ignore what he said and walk over to her. "Ch-Cheryl, right?" I say nervously. Who new I could get this nervous around a girl? i'm bi and all but its different I guess. She looks at me, she looks pissed. "what do you want Queen of The Buskers?" I freeze up. I finally am able to get something out. "y-y-y you l-l-l-look nice to to today." what has gotten into me? I'm usually cool with the ladies, as in I can talk. next thing I know shes writing her number down. "what ar-are you doing?" I ask even though I know what she is doing I just want to talk to her. "here is my number Cha-Cha. Your cute." she hands it to me and winks. "wait your gay?" I blurt out. she looks at me, leans back. "say it louder so the whole school can hear." she pauses clearly trying to hold back tears. "my mom isn't the most supportive and no one knows." I look at her. "than why are you giving me your number?" I ask actually wanting to know. "because I like you. But don't tell anyone mostly Hobo. please?" she looks at me. "pops, tonight 8:00." she looks at me. "Okay, don't be late." she walks away. damn I need to get batter at talking to her. shes something. next thing I notice Jughead is walking over. "the hell was that?" I look down at the paper she gave and shove it into my pocket. "n-n-nothing." I look behind me to see her walking into school. We walk into school, Jug goes running to Betty, I wish I had a girlfriends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV:

Little did Toni know that, that one little date at Pop's between her and Cheryl would change everything. Toni started to actually have faith in the girl. Cheryl would learn how to open a person without feeling judge. no one really knows what happened that night at Pop's, it was empty that night, since that was the start of spring break and Riverdale being a small town, most of the town was out for the week. But what happened after, if you were at Thristle house you know exactly what happened. It was the start of a very, very sexual relationship. "hey Toni?" The redheaded girls looked at Toni like it was the first time. "yeah?" the serpent answered softly. "umm, I don't have a ride home I was wondering if you would drive me?" Toni sat there for a second to think. "I drive a motorcycle are you sure?" she said as she grabbed her helmet. "yeah just don't go fast." she said as Toni helped her on the bike. "oh sweaty, there is no thing as slow on one of these." she said as she drove off to the dissents.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: im new to this so the story wont be good. I also suck at spelling so if there is anything spelled wrong tell me