(24)

CHERYL POV:

"Cheryl wake up." I groan a roll over. "Five minuets." She pulls the sheets off me. "Cheryl I know today sucks but I have something for you and you need to get out of bed for it, plus it's already 1:00 in the afternoon." I give up and up. "What?" I asked frustrated. She hands me a box. "Said no gifts." She sits next to me. "Cheryl it's one thing." I open it and it's a ring that has a cherry and a snake on it. "Toni." I cup her face. "Thank you, you're the best girlfriend someone could ask for." She looks down and blushes. "I meant to give this to you when we before we broke up and never gave it to you." I pull her into a kiss that she returns. "It's amazing, but please say this is it?" She nods. "Yeah I get the hating your birthday thing. I didn't want to make a big deal about your birthday." I sigh. "When are we meeting the boys." She laughs. "Around six. But I was thinking we could go to the movies and see a movie before. We don't have to if you don't want to." I look over at her and take her hand. "If it gets my mind off today I'll do anything and as long as it's with you." She cups my face. "Happy birthday, I love you more than words can describe." I slowly kiss her. I can feel her smile into a kiss. I just want to stay here with her forever. Maybe today might not be as bad. "I love you Toni." I say as we pull away. "How's your hand?" I ask taking her hand into mine. "Better." I grab a sharpie. "Can I?" I open it. She nods. "Yes only because I'm five." She jokes. I sign my name with heart and an 'I love you.' I look up at her. "I love you too." She smiles. I pull her closer to me. "You've made this day a little more tolerable. Thank you." I smile. "Your welcome."

After the movie it was time to go to Pops I don't know why I picked Fangs and Sweat Pea. Probably because they won't make this a big deal out of this. "Hey guys." We both sit down they had already been seated. "Hey girls." Sweat Pea says with a smirk. "Herd today was the worst day ever for you. So we got you this." Fangs hands we a card. I open it and read out loud. "Happy birthday Red, hope today sucked if not that's good. But if it did you proved your point hopefully Tiny made everything better that's her job." I laugh and look up at them. "Thank you." I smile. We order food and talk about random things this was one of the best birthdays I've had in the 17 years I've been on earth. "Yeah Toni is the reason there is no serpent dance." I look over at her. "Did you have to do it?" She smiles. "No only because I was 14 when I joined. I just had to prove that I was ready for it." She takes my hands. "Have you guys talked to that Killer kid?" Fangs ask out of no where. "He's not into serpents not after his last boyfriend." I smile. "Oh yeah I look for someone else." He looks down. "Hey It's better us telling you than him rejecting you to your face." He nods. "Yeah anyways you guys getting married?" We both roll are eyes. "Maybe." She looks over at me. I look at her. "Really? Please say this isn't a Segway into a proposal." She laughs. "No were in high school but one day it will be. That's what the promise ring is for." Sweat Pea awkwardly coughs. "Umm... were going to head to the Wyrm. You guys want to do? Have a few drinks." Toni gets awkward. "Fangs I told you I don't drink anymore. I just go there to work and for meetings." They both nods. "Right. See you guys at school next week." They both get up and leave. "Let's go home and sleep."

We get home. I put my jacket on the couch. "I was thinking since we don't have school tomorrow we could you know." I walk closer to her. I blush. "No I don't." I say sarcastically. "You know exactly." She pulls me close to her. "What I'm talking about." I pull her into a kiss. She smiles and kisses me back. I deepen the kiss. "Let's take this to our room." She picks me up and brings me to our room kissing me repeatedly. She lays me down and starts kissing my neck. "Toni." I moan as she kisses a spot that turns me on. "Shh. Stop me if your uncomfortable." She continues as are bodies grind together. She breaks apart to take off my shirt. She slowly kisses down my body. She looks up. "You ok?" She ask. "Yeah, you?" She nods. "I'm fine." She takes off her shirt. I stop her so I can take off my pants. She slowly kisses me. This isn't like usual there is passion here. I kiss back as she straddles me. "I love you." She mutters. "I love you more." We continue to kiss and she moves back down you my underwear. "Can I?" She asked me. I nod. "Yeah. Just be careful." She looks up. "Always." She takes off my soaked underwear and kisses my thighs and moves up to my core. "Your beautiful." She whispers has she starts fingering me slowly. I let out a gasp. "T-toni." I moan as she picks up the speed. She moves up my body not letter her fingers leave me. "Toni, fuck ahh right, yes" she starts kissing my neck again. "I'm gonna-." I get interrupted by a orgasm. She slows down. She gets off me. "Toni." She smiles. "There's a reason why I'm a top."