(2)

Narrator POV:

Cheryl and Toni made it to the Blossom house hold. When Cheryl realizes that the evil witch that she calls a mom isn't home. "My mom isn't home, maybe we should go up stairs and get to know each other a little more, maybe with less clothing on." Cheryl said rubbing Toni's arm. "Y-Yeah, that would be cool." The pink haired girls says as they slowly move closer to each other and eventually in to a kiss. Cheryl picks up the girl and takes her up stairs. Cheryl lies Toni down on her bed and closes the door. Toni bites her lip, without thinking Cheryl climbs on top of her. Toni flips her over. " what was that for?" The redhead asked taking off Toni's serpent jacket. "You and I both know I'm the top and your the bottom." Toni kisses down her neck causing a slight moan to come from Cheryl.
"Cheryl? I'm home. Why is there a motorcycle in are drive way?" It was her mom. Probably coming home from one of her 'clients' houses

Cheryl POV:

"Shit. You need to hide your jacket." I say to Toni. "She not the biggest fan of the serpents. Please?" She looked mad. "Yeah I guess." I take her jacket and throw it under my bed. My mon comes storming in. "Cheryl. Why didn't answer me?" She asked yelling at me, I look at her and look at Toni who looked like she was ready to kill my mom. I did tell her about the stuff she has done in the past to me and even JJ so this doesn't surprise me. "I was just about to and you came in" she looks at Toni. "What are you doing here?" Toni steps forward. "Treating your daughter correctly. Thats what. You?" My mom looks like smoke was going to start coming out of her ears. "Oh I forgot." She sticks her hand out. "I'm Antoinette Topaz. But most people call me Toni." My mom was ready to explode. "Your a Serpent." Toni looks at her with slight shock "Maybe. Why?" "Never go near my child again." My mom forces her out and walks back in. "Your deviant."

TONI POV:

I make it back to Jugs and FP's trailer, I walk in and see Jughead siting there typing his ass off. "Hey Topaz. How was your date with red?" He asked not looking up from his computer. "Amazing but bad all at the same time." I sit down in fount of him. "We had a nice date and all than we got back to her house lost a few articles of clothing and her mom comes home and kicks m-" I interrupted myself having a realization. "Shit!" Jug finally looks up. "What?" He laughs a little. "I forgot my jacket. Oh god her moms going to find it." As I say that we get a knock on the door. "Go get it. It's probably my dad he probably forgot the keys." I get up and open the door to see Cheryl with a backpack almost in tears. "Cheryl?" I knew something was up. "She kicked me out." As she says that she burst out in tears. I hug her and try to comfort her. She finally calms down, so I sit her down. "What the tell hell happened?" Jug asked looking pissed. "I got in a fight with her, a-and told her that we went on a date. Which by the way was the best thing that's happened in a while. And she told I had ten minutes to pack my stuff and get out." I take her hand and wipe the tear off her face. "Cheryl. This might sound weird but-" she grabs her bag and pulls out my jacket. "Yes it was the first thing I grabbed." She hands it to me, I sigh in relief. "Thanks." I pull her into a kiss. "You guys haven't been together for 24 hours and you almost had sex." Cheryl looks at me kinda sad. "You told him?" I cupped her face. "He asked about the date." Jug stands up "there are some blankets in the closet when you to decide to go to bed." He walks out. "I didn't know you lived with Jughead.""I didn't know you knew where I was." She pulls out her phone. "Don't have your maps on Snapchat open for people to see." She said playfully. "True. And technically I don't live here." I say pulling her into a cuddle. "My uncle is not the most supportive person I've met about my sexuality and or me being a serpent yet he was one, and he kicks me out when he feels like it and when he solder enough." She looks down "ummm has your mom always been like that?" She looks at me and nods. "It got worse after J.J. And Daddy." Thats when I realized she's been through hell and never left. "Every corner I turned in Thornhill reminded me of Jason." She looks at me in the eyes. "Promise me you won't think I'm crazy at what I'm about to tell you." I simply nod. "Everyone thinks it was a candle that started the fire well technically it was but it's because I threw it on the ground to start new." I take Cheryl's hand. "You probably think I'm crazy." Cheryl starts to get up and I stop her. "So?" She sits next to me. "Your sensational. Even if you done some things that weren't the best. But that makes you who you are today." She looks down. "I really like you, Toni." I was shocked. "I really like you, Cheryl." I told her. "I was wondering if you would be my" and just like clockwork FP walks in and sees us sitting there. "Cheryl, Toni! What are you doing here?" He asked shocked. "We both kinda got kicked out and Jugs said it was ok." I grab Cheryls hand. "Oh ok. Toni you need to get on the trailer thing I'm cool with you staying here but you know the trailer is becoming a little more feminine than I would hope." I laughed a little. "I'm sorry." I look at Cheryl. "What?" Me and FP say at he same time. "That you got blamed for his death." Cheryl looks up. "It's fine, hey, me going to jail helped me quit drinking so there's that." He says and walks into him room.