(5)

A/n the serpents dance thing doesn't exist.
TONI POV:

"Do you really want to join the serpents?" I questioned. "Yeah Toni, I do." She stands up. "I just don't want you to get hurt." I step closer. "I need a family." She looks at me. "It's more than that Cheryl. You wouldn't understand." She takes my hand. "What don't you want me to do that is so bad?" She asked pressing me. "The inauguration process." She looks shocked. "What do you mean?" I sit her down. "Let's just say you need to have a good pain tolerance." Next thing I know she kisses me. "It's not just because we're dating." She kisses me with more force. I stop her. "Wait before this becomes more than I a kiss I need to tell you something." She moves back. "Veronica told you didn't she?" She asked. "When I went over to grab my wallet, I new there was more than you just weren't ready." She looked down. "You probably got more of a answer from her than you would have gotten from me because she was actually conscious." She looks even more down if that's even possible. "Cheryl..." she looks up. "I really don't want to talk about it. Not yet at least." I pull her closer to me and hug her, that's I could do. "Is that what the dream was about?" I asked kinda knowing the answer. She nodded slowly. "But I was actually aware it was happening." She doesn't cry. "Do you want to go to the Wrym?" She looks up. "We're 16." I smile. "You want to become a serpent right?" Both stand up. "Yeah." I wanted to test how much she wanted this. "Let's go talk to FP he's probably there, right?" She looks at me. "I feel like your testing me." I just wink and throw my helmet her. "Toni." We both laugh and go to my bike and drive to the Wyrm. "I need to talk to Sweat pea about something FP is over there." I said and pointed at him. She looked at me horrified. "You wanted this." She goes over to him. I walk over to Pea. "Hey pink." He looks at me and sips his beer. "Why is red here." I look at him. "She's my girlfriend that's what." He chokes on his beer. "She's using you." I look over a Cheryl who is now talking to FP and clearly nervous. "Ok I'll believe that when it happens." He looks at me and laughs. "What do you need?" He Asked because the only time I come here and not get something to drink is when I need something from him. "I need your bike next week." I look to see if Cheryl is looking. "Your bike has the extra pod thing." I whisper to him. "I want half of the money." I look around. "Deal." He flags the bartender down for another beer. "When?" He asked. "A week from today so Saturday." Cheryl walks over. "I'll text you later." He looks at Cheryl than back at me. I slightly shake my head no. He just simply nods. "Text you about what?" She asked rapping her arm around me. "Stuff. Umm well." I ask trying to change the subject. "I start the process tomorrow." I nod and take her hand. "Wait you realize you will have to apologize for the shit your family has done for." Cheryl looks pissed at Sweat Pea. "You realize I'm the reason your FP is not in jail still, right?" Sweat Pea looks shocked. I wasn't surprised because I knew about the trial and what not. "So I don't think I have to be the one apologizing." Cheryl was redder that usual. "Sorry I guess." He gets up and walks away. She turns to see people starring. "Shows over go back to your life." I yell and everyone goes back to what they were doing. "Pops? I think there is a strawberry milkshake with your name on it." I smile. She looks down and blushes. "Yeah that sounds great."

Later
CHERYL POV:

We get to pops and we sit at the counter. "The way you stud up to Sweat Pea was... sexy." I grin. "He just reminded me of what hell my family put the serpents through." I almost start crying. She talks my hand. "Your not like them your sensational." I look down and smile. She cups my face and tries to pull me into and kiss but I stop her. "I'm not ready to be an open relationship. Toni." She sits back. "Can I at least hold your hand?" She smirks. Hold my hand out. "Anytime expect when we're like in cheer practice and I'm trying to a back handspring." She laughs lightly. "I'm going to make sure that's when I hold your hand the most." She says with her voice full of sarcasm. "I need to use the bathroom." I get up and walk into the bathroom and call Veronica.