(9)

A/n: I'm going to have this take place a few months later only because I need it to.
________________________
A few months later
CHERYL POV:

The past few months have been great. Toni has pretty much moved in she still lives in her trailer. Only because some nights she gets to drunk to come here. I guess it's better than her driving and getting in a accident.

I walk up to Toni who was at her locker. "Hey I was thinking about maybe going on a date Toni Nana has some old people thing." She closes her locker. "What? I'm sorry I have a test coming up today and it's the only thing I can think of." She takes my hand and we walk to lunch. "A date night Nana has some old people thing." She smiles. "Yeah that will be amazing." We sit down. "Come around six. Don't get dressed up." She looks at me confused. "What why?" She asked. "Because it would be a waist and besides you look hot no matter what." She was practically drooling by the time I finished talking. "Cheryl." She has a smile on her face. "But if-." She interrupts me. "If either of us get uncomfortable we stop." I smile at her. "We have gone over this and I respect it I always want to make sure you are comfortable." I take her hand. "I love you." She was about to say something when we got interrupted by Veronica and Betty. "Hey guys." Veronica says and sits down with Betty. "Hey what's up?" Toni asked trying to start a actual conversation with the two. "Not much. You?" She asked us. "Same just type teenage angst." I say. "How are you Betty after everything That you've been through?" I ask. "Better at least I have Ronnie here by my side helping me. Still have some mental trauma." She says and Veronica takes her hand. Toni and I give each other a look. She mouths. "It's plausible?" I look back at them. "What?" Veronica says looking at is confused. "Nothing you guys seem like you guys have been getting closer than usual." I say. They both look at each other. "Well..." Bettys voice trails off. Veronica shakes her head. "Someone's going to find out one day." Betty say. I was confused. "We have gotten closer. both of us are single and we're both not 100% straight. So yeah we are, but does it matter?" Betty says. "Oh I don't really care and we will keep are mouths shut. Right Toni?" Toni looks up from her book. "Ah yeah sure I don't really care." I look at her. "Do you even know what we are talking about?" I ask because she was probably deep in her book which is normal. "Ahh something about them hooking up or something I just won't say anything to anyone." I smile.

TONI POV:

I get to Cheryl's house and knock on the door. She opens the door wearing her jacket and a pair of really short shorts. "Hey." She says and let's me. "Damn you look so sexy." I say looking her up and down. She closes the door as I walk in. "I was thinking we skip the dinner and head upstairs since I have the house to myself." She whispers in my ear. "Y-y-yeah t-that that would be amazing." I haven't been this nervous since I asked her out on that date and it wasn't like we haven't had sex before it was just like tonight it was the plan. I kiss her not wanting to wait anymore time. She kisses back and picks me up. We go into her room she has me against the door. She kisses my neck. I unzip her jacket to see her just in a bra. I grab her hand and bring her to the bed. Are lips crash together. I slip my tongue in her mouth. I take off my shirt and continue to make out with her. I lay down and she straddles me. She kisses my neck. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked. "Yeah. You?" I asked knowing this is more new for her than me. "Yeah." She says and goes down my body. She takes off my pants. I think we all know what happened next...

Later that night we were laying next to each other. It was around 1 o'clock in the morning. "Cheryl? You asleep?" I ask. She turns to me. "No I can't sleep. Why?" I turn to her. "Can I give you something? I was going to plan something for it but I can't wait." I ask her. "Sure." She says unsure of what I'm going to do. I turn on the lights and grab my jacket and grab the ring nana rose gave me.

Flashback

"Give this to her as a promise ring when your ready. Of course. She hands me the ring. "What?" I ask her confused. "Yeah you really love her." She smiles.

End of flashback

"Nana rose gave this to me to give to you. When I was ready." I show her the ring. "We're 17." I smile. I sit on the bed  and she sits up. surprisingly we are both clothed. "It's a promise ring. I was going to do something big. But I feel like if I don't do it now I will never get the guts to do it." I take her hand. "Cheryl I love you and I will never stop loving you until I die and I want to promise you that I'll will not let anyone hurt you. I don't do speeches." I look down and her hand. "Yes." I put the ring on her and kiss her. "Is this why you were up?" She asked. "Yeah. Why were you?" I asked her laying down. "Afraid of having a nightmare." She lays down next to me. "I had a really bad one last night, like I almost called you." I pull her close to me. "Why didn't you?" I ask her. She laughs. "I fell a sleep" she mumbled. "What happened in the dream?"She snuggles into me. "I don't want to talk about it." She say seriously. "Ok. I respect that." She looms up at me and we both smile. "I love you and how you don't bother me about my nightmares even though maybe you should a little but what ever." I sigh. "You go to therapy for that. You know?" I ask her. "Yeah." I turn of the lights off and she falls asleep in my arms.