(3)

CHERYL POV:

I woke up the next morning in Hobos trailer and I look up and see Toni talking to some important guy probably about moving into a new trailer. I don't know it was early and I was tired. The man leaves and Toni looks at me. "Morning." She sits next to me and I take her hands. "What was that?" I asked kinda knowing what it was. "Remember last night FP was telling me to get my own trailer well I did and it's 2 bedroom so you can live there when ever you want." She tries to kiss me but I stop her. "What am I not doing something right?" She asked worried. I stand up. "Teeth." And I get up and walk away to the bathroom.

TONI POV:

"Teeth." She gets up and walks away. Damn she's pretty. She eventually sits back down. "You can kiss me now." I slowly move towards her and kiss her. "Hey guys." If it wasn't for Jughead that kiss would have been more than a kiss. "Pop's?" Jug asked not really needing answer. We both nod. We all walk out, I go grab my helmet turn around and see Cheryl horrified. "What?" I asked. She pointed at my bike. "I'm not getting back on that death trap." I look at her and put my helmet on her and smile. "It's fine last time I crash I only broke 5 ribs." Her eyes widened. "That was a joke." She looks relieved and not on my bike with my help of course. "I only broke 3." I laugh and drive away to pops. We get to pop's and walk in take are seats. "So are you guys like official now or are you guys going to keep undressing each other with your eyes?" He asked with a little chuckle in his laugh. "That's what I was going to ask about to. Toni do you want to be my-" "hey guys what can I get you?"  We all look at Pop. "Um can I get blueberry pancakes with a coffee?"   Pop nods his head at Cheryl and write it down. "Can I just get a coffee I already had breakfast." I say and look at Cheryl who is off in space. "Can I get a double cheeseburger with everything on it a side of chicken noodle soup a chocolate milkshake and chocolate chips pancakes with a side of bacon burnt." We all look a Jughead in shock. "Is that it?" Pop finally finished writing everything down. "Oh and fries." Pop walks away. "So what did you want to ask me?" I asked Cheryl who looked like she was about to have a panic attack. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I was shocked but obviously I'm going to say yes. "Of course." We both smile into a kiss. "Can I talk to you guys about something?" Jughead asked look concerned. I rap my arm around Cheryl. "Yeah. What is it?" He sat there for a minute. "Betty and I broke up because she thought I was with Veronica." I look at him in shock. "Well are you." He looks down, Cheryl laughs a little. "Veronica Lodge the same Veronica Lodge that dad caused south side high to be shut down?" I asked smoke coming out of my ears. "She's not her parents." I was about to speak when are food got there.

CHERYL POV:

We got back to Jughead's trailer and help Toni move her shit luckily she got a trailer close to Jug's and she didn't have much stuff. We finished unpacking and setting things up. "This is bigger than Jughead's." I said wiping my hands on my legs awkwardly. "Well it's 2 bedroom with I think won't be being used much." She raps her arms around my and winks. Next thing I new it we kissed and ended up in her room. She kisses down my body. "You sure you want to do this? I tell me to stop and I will." I nod. "I want to do this." She kisses me and takes off my shirt. I push her off. "I can't." She looks at me. "You sure?" For once someone actually cares enough. "Yeah." She lays next to me. "I like how you comfortable to tell me your uncomfortable because if not I wouldn't have stopped and you would have been uncomfortable and I don't want that for you." I look her in the eyes and cup her face. She looks down my arm and back at me. I knew what she was looking at neither of us wanted to say it. I began to cry. "It's ok." She pulls me into more of a cuddle.

TONI POV:

I knew she had problems but I didn't think it was that bad that she resorted to self harm. But I guess it makes sense honestly. "Please say you've seen someone." She shook her head. "No my mom won't let me." I look at her. "How long ago did you stop?" I pause and realize this might be to uncomfortable. "If this to uncomfortable for you we can stop talking about it." She shakes her head. "Somethings need to be uncomfortable to talk about. And last night." My heart dropped. "Cheryl..." that's all I could say. "We need to change the subject." She sits up and grabs her shirt. "I know how you feel." She looks at me confused. "We need to be a open relationship and we should start with the uncomfortable things first." I sigh. "Last year around may, my ex girlfriend had just broken up with me and umm I had never been heartbroken like that and I tried to end my life I don't want to talk about how, but luckily sweet pea and fangs were there to stop me. So I know how alone you feel." I thought I was going to send her away but instead she hugged me. "Thank you for telling me that." "Your right. We need to change the subject." We both laugh and realize we're now both lowkey crying. "Your really pretty, Toni." I look down and blush. "Well, you are to. And I'm glad I get to call you my girlfriend." I cup her face with my hand and pull her into a kiss.

___________________________

A/N sorry this story is bad I'm not a writer.