(34)

CHERYL POV:

"I'm sorry, I have no choice. It's for our safety." I hug her. "I'll call you when I get there." I cry into her. She to the door. "I love you Cheryl Blossom." Before I can say anything she walks out. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Cheryl she'll be ok."

"I'll call you when I get there." I hug him one last time. "Jason." I try to stop him. "I'm sorry, I have to go." He walks away.

"Cheryl." I look up and see Sweat Pea. "What?" He hands me some water. "She'll be home soon, has she called you yet?" I shake my head. "No." Luckily I spoke to soon. "Hey." I pick up the phone. "Hey I just wanted to let you know I'm ok and in Toledo. And that I'll be home soon I just don't know how soon." I hear her take a deep breath. "I love you too." She laughs. "I have to go. Slap Sweat Pea for me." I wipe my tears. "Ok bye." She hangs up. "Sweat Pea." He walks over and I slap him. "Toni said to do it." He smiles. "Yeah I thought she would."

TONI POV:

"Welcome home for a few weeks." Jughead says opening the door to a hotel room. "I need to call Cheryl." I pick up my phone. "That's all you do is talk about her or call her." I flip him off and go into the bathroom. I had to call her because if not she would probably break down and have a panic attack, if she's not already. "Hey." She picks up the phone. "Hey I just wanted to let you know I'm ok and in Toledo. And that I'll be home soon I just don't know how soon." I take a deep breath desperately trying to hold back tears. "I love you too." I laugh, letting a tear fall. "I have to go. Slap Sweat Pea for me." I wipe my tears sitting on the toilet. "Ok bye." I hang up. I take another deep breath and walk out. "Hey. Everything ok?" I sit on the bed. "I'm so worried about her." He sits next to me. "Why? she'll be fine. She's safe with Fangs and Sweat Pea." He puts him hand on my shoulder. "Not that. She has issues, and I worry that me not being there to remind her to take her antidepressants she will forget and something will happen. Or that she won't go to therapy, or even talk to her mom." I take a deep breath. "Text her every morning when you wake up and remind her." I nod. "I told Veronica to because she sometimes says she does and doesn't especially with her meds." I sit back. I just want her to be ok. I look over at Jughead, he pulls something out of his bag. "Here I forgot to give this to you earlier, it your new jacket." I take it. "Thank you."

CHERYL POV:

"Wait so you proposed to her?" Veronica ask, I shake my head. "No, she proposed to me." I correct her. We walk into class. "Cheryl, Veronica your late. See me after class." We both roll our eyes at the teacher. I sit down next to Veronica, I usually sit next to Toni but you know. "Where's Antoinette Topaz?" I look at Veronica. "She's sick." I say louder than I wanted to me. "Stupid South siders." I hear him mutter. I chose to ignore it.

"Cheryl, hey, what's up?" She ask picking up the phone. "I miss you a lot, and I still don't understand why you can't come home." I sit down on the couch. "I have to, I'm not safe in Riverdale." I take a deep breath. "I just want you to hold me, and go to Pops and tell you I love you." It's quiet for a second until she breaks it. "I know, I love you too." Veronica walks in the house. "I'll be home soon. And when I get back we can do all of that." She laughs through the phone. I look over a Veronica. She looks in panic. "We need to go to the hospital like now." I nod. "Hey I have to go, I'll call you in a few hours if not tomorrow. Bye." I get up and grab my jacket. "Bye." I hang up. "It's really been 9 months?" We both run out.

"What are you going to name him?" I ask looking at Veronica. She shakes her head. "I don't know if I even want to keep him. Like I do I, but I can't." She looks at me. "He looks so much like Sweat Pea." Next thing you know, Sweat Pea runs over. "I came as soon as I found out." He looks over. "Are you keeping him?" He ask softly. She shakes her head. "I don't think so but I still want to name him." She doesn't say anything else and walks away. "Hey have you and Toni been dating for a year?" He asked awkwardly, I nod. "Just about, why?" I turn to him. He shrugs. "I was just asking because-." He stops himself, and looks like he's hiding something. "What?" He shakes his head. "Nothing." I look at him. "I'm going to go now." I walk away. What the hell is he hiding?