(31)

TONI POV:

"I'm going to shower." She tells me. "Ok." She walks out. I continue watching whatever's on tv but I was zoned out. A few minutes later I hear moans coming from the bathroom. "Is this what she did when I was in the hospital?" I think out loud. I don't really care she's aloud to do that. And it is turning me on. Why is it turning me on the thought of sex disgust me? I decide to roll over and try to ignore it but she keeps getting louder. Oh my god Cheryl I swear to god if you keep going at it I'm going to soak through my underwear. She slowly stops, thank god and walks out. "Cheryl." She walks over to me. "What did that turn you on?" She sits on my lap. "A little." I say nervously. "All I thought about was you." She rubs my stomach. Before she can say anything else I pull her into a kiss. She quickly takes dominance. She moves down my neck, she sits up and takes off my shirt. "If your not comfortable we can stop." I sit up. "I'm to turning on." I let are lips crash together. I lay down. She moves down my body. She pulls down my pants, she slowly takes my underwear off. She kisses my thighs. "Cheryl." She slowly fingers me. A moan escapes my lips.

"Cheryl?" I look over and see she is asleep. "I love you." I kiss her head and go to sleep.

"I know this isn't much but it's something." I point to the Christmas tree in the room. "Who helped you?" Cheryl ask softly. "Fangs and Jughead, but I picked the tree out." She walks closer. "Thank you, I meant to get one but it kinda didn't happen." She pulls me into a kiss. "I know-." I was about to say something but I hear a knock on the door. I walk slowly to it and open it. "Veronica." She looks like she's been crying. "Can I stay here for a few days I got kicked out." I nod. "Yeah, come in." She walks in and sits down. "So what happened?" I sit down next to Cheryl. "Well I told my parents I was gay and they yelled at me, you would think they would kick me out for being pregnant but for being gay." Cheryl gets up to comfort her. "I get it, you can sleep in my room." Veronica looks up. "You sure? I'm not taking it from you?" She ask. "No I sleep in Toni's room, it's become our room." Veronica laughs through her tears. "Thank you."

"No stop!" I yell, He unbuckles his belt. "This is what you get for liking girls." He pulls his pants down. "Suck it you little bitch!" I do as he says. I start crying and he slaps me. He pulls away and pulls my pants off. "I told you not to cry." He inserts his penis in me making me scream. "Stop please."

I shoot up. "No!" I yell. Cheryl wakes up. "What's wrong?" She ask. I don't say anything I just cry. She pulls me into a hug and I just cry. Why am I having nightmares about this again? This happened years ago. "You ok now." She whispers in my ear. We hear a knock on the door. "Hey I heard some yelling I just wanted to make sure were ok." Veronica yells through the door. "Everything is fine." Cheryl yells back. "Ok I'm going to go back to bed." I hear her walking away. "Cheryl." We both lay down. "What happened?" She ask. I don't even know. I struggle to speak. "He was rapping me, I haven't had that nightmare in months, maybe if I actually slept I would, but I think when we talked about rehab and everything I think it triggered the memory. I don't know." I was to tired to actually talk and make sense. Cheryl puts me closer. "It's ok. You dad's not going to hurt you anymore." I cry into her shoulder. I'm the one who's supposed to protect her, not the other way around. She was saying something but I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

"Toni wake up it's Christmas." I groan. "Five minutes." I roll over. "Ok." I look over a see Cheryl set a timer for 5 minuets. Only she would do that. A few minutes later I hear a alarm go off. "Cheryl, really?" I ask her a little frustrated. "Come one I have a surprise for you." I look at her. "What? You know I hate surprises." She pulls me up. "Yeah but it's a good one." She smiles. I kiss her cheek. "Fine." I slowly get up and walk to the living room only almost falling once. I sit down on the couch. "Morning." Veronica says with a smile. "Your a little to happy for someone you just got kicked out of their house. Speaking of that am I the person to go to if someone gets kicked out of their house?" Cheryl laughs getting present and handing it to me. "Yes. Open it." I slowly open it. "Crutches really?" I ask looking at Cheryl. "Until your able to walk completely on your own I figured these would help." I smile. "Thank you." I reach for a present for Cheryl and Veronica I give them each their presents. Cheryl opens hers first. She looks at it and at me. "No you didn't?" Cheryl looks at me, I grin. "Yeah I did." I tell her. "How?" She ask me. "I talked to your mom and she got me some photos of you and Jason." She hugs me. "Thank you." I smile. "I love you Cheryl Bombshell." Cheryl was about to say something but Veronica coughs awkwardly. "Can I open a present in peace?" I laugh and pulls Cheryl in closer. I nod and she opens it. "I thought since your single now I would get you a boyfriend pillow." She laughs. "I didn't realize theses existed. I also didn't realize I needed one." Next thing you know it I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Cheryl quickly says and gets the door. "Sweat Pea." I look over and see him. I look at Veronica who sinks back in her chair. He walks in. "Hey, I just wanted to give you this for the baby it's not much but I can't really afford much." He hands her a gift. She opens it. "It's a little blankie I had one similar as a kid." She stands up and thanks him. "That's all I'm going to go now." He quickly walks out.

After a long day of talking and opening gift Cheryl finally wanted to give me her surprise. "Close your eyes." I close my eyes. She places something in my hands. "Open." I open my eyes. It's a key. "What is this?" She stands up and takes my hand. We go over to the door. What the hell is going. She opens the door. "I got you a knew bike since yours was stolen." I could cry. I look over at her. "Cheryl you shouldn't have." I hand her the keys. "I can't take this." She laughs softly. "Toni take it you can't ride it right now but it's yours." She puts the keys back in my hand. "Thank you."

"Stop Please." I yell trying to get him off me but he keeps going. "Shut up bitch." He slaps me. "What the hell is going on in here?" Thank god. My dad pulls out and goes to my mom. "I'm giving her what she deserves." I grab my pants and put them on. I'm to young for this. I shouldn't have told him, what's wrong with me. "You know what fuck both of you."  He pulls his pants up and leaves. "Antoinette are you ok?" My mom goes to me she hugs me and I just cry. I hear the bathroom door slam shut. I think it's over until I hear a gunshot.

I wake up sweating. I start hyperventilating, my heart is pounding to much, Cheryl is saying something but I cant hear her its everything is muffled. I sit there for a dew minutes. "Toni." I snap back to reality. I look at her still in shock. "Toni you need to see a therapist like soon." I nod. I try to speak but nothing comes out. "Try to go back to sleep. Ok?" She ask. I lie down with Cheryl, I rap my arm around her and kiss her cheek. "I love you Cheryl." She takes my hand. "Love you more. Go to sleep." I slowly doze back to sleep.

"What are we naming him?" I ask Cheryl who's hold our first kid. "Jason." She smiles. "I can't believe it, I've never thought I'd live to have children." I tell her. "Well you didn't. Your dead you've been dead since you got stabbed In that fight." I look down and see blood pouring out of me.

"Cheryl." I shake her. "Cheryl!" She finally wakes up. "What?" She looks at me. "I can't sleep." She sits up. She rubs my back. "I'm sorry. What's wrong?" She ask. "I keep having nightmares." I look at her. "I get it."