A fight

Third Person

Two lovers from different houses,

Two families at war since the very beginning,

A ball were anothers identity is forbidden to see,

From families at war for centuries for a simple mistake,

Secert lovers,

Not knowing what they look like they find each other with someone they only know,

Lies,

Trust,

Faith,

Finding them with just a simple object,

To end this war,

Two lovers see what's been forbidden,

Love to hate someone so much,

Or

Hate to love someone so much.

•••

In fair Gravity falls, there are two households. One is called the Cipher House and which are demons other is called the Pines House which is mortals. Their great war lasted for years because of a simple mistake.

Today was a great day to go to the market since goods from foreign lands.  Pot, pans, sweets, food,  flowers. animals. All of these things are great for a feast or a ball.

The Pines households were walking along the streets admiring hat the market ad in-store. Laughter comes from someone's lips.

"Those horrid Ciphers I must say, they are the sinners in this town." Andrew smiled, "Disgusting demons."
"What I say, that those monsters are nothing without their abilities." Star laughed, "They couldn't open a jar without using their powers."
"They have no respect for this town." Lady Widow said, "They act like ill-mannered children. Ever the less, they're afraid of us."
"Those with weak blood do not deserve to walk here. I'll live to thousands of years and see no change." Candy said.
"The blood from uncleaned hands, those demons are such a bore," Grenda said.
"They're just mad that we have the upper hand! We are not cowards, we don't need some silly powers to win every fight." Andrew said jumping onto the steps nearby.
"Shall I agree? Yes! We all know the truth, that the Ciphers are sinners. For us, we have great power! The sinner's blood must not invade our clean. " Star said jumping onto the steps as well.
"We are Pines! " Lady Widow smiled.
"For the house we serve are filled with nobility! " Grenda said.
"We as Pines are humble!" Candy said.
"For all good, we are that! For those Ciphers, we shall bury them into the depths of the earth. We are better." Andrew said drawing his sword.

The youngest out of the three also drew her sword and smiled.

"Those weak beings make me pitty them because they can't draw a sword without using their powers." Star laughs.
"Our foes should be in fear." Lady Widow said.

Andrew and Star kept on fighting with each other.

"The Ciphers do not stand with us." Andrew smiled.
"I am a Cipher and I cannot fight," Star said.
"Outta girl." Candy said.
"If they cannot stand with us they must be gone," Andrew smiled.
"Please spare my soul! I cannot cope anymore with this damage that you bestow upon me." Star smiled.
"Weak little souls they are," Grenda said.
"The heavens... I've been stabbed! I can see the light from my mother's eye, for I am dead. Blah! " Star said faking her death.

They all laughed and Widow looked at Star and sighed.

"Stand child! Do you want to make a fool of yourself? Even when you speak the truth, it does not mean for you to lay like a dead dog in the sun."
"You are no fun, it's just a simple laugh," Star said jumping off the steps.
"What did I say," Andrew said.
"What did you say," Candy and Grenda said.

Andrew placed his sword back and looked at them. He gave them a soft chuckle and smiled.

"No Cipher should be here, we already have a great leader."
"Lady and Master's Pines! " They all cheered.
"We shall make sure that sinner isn't close to our jewels," Andrew said.
"We will kill. " Candy said
"We will kill the one that goes near them," Grenda said.
"Nothing shall hurt the two," Star said.
"The unclean souls, they shall pay for coming here." Widow said.
"Long live the Pines household! " Andrew said while jumping off the steps.

They laughed and smiled at each other's jokes. When the youngest spy's the Cipher household.

"Ay, do my eyes see?" Star said.
"The Ciphers are here." Lady Widow said.
"May my eyes be blinded by something so horrific," Andrew said, "Those peasants are here and I need my sight to see."
"We should say something simple." Candy said.
"Shall we all walk?" Grenda said.

They were about to pass the Cipher household as they chuckle. Lady Widow looks at the only female and smiled.

"Booth."

The only female looks at Lady Widow and starts to groan.

"Would you care to repeat yourself?" Pyroncia said.
"I only say to say." Lady Widow said.
"Your words are filled with filth," Pyroncia repeated, "Why to say such filth and not be proud of what you say, afraid?"
"Do I need to slow down for your brains to understand what I said? Hahaha! Shall I spell it?" Lady Widow said, "I'm sorry, I forget you cannot read."
"Why call us that? If you're going to speak then say your words to my face. A mistake as made by you." Pyroncia said drawing her sword.

They all started to fight one another. Andrew and Eight-ball, Keyhole and Candy, Paci-fire and Grenda, Pyroncia and Lady Widow.

The youngest of all wasn't always violent. At times she was a timid mouse, waiting to outsmart a cat or to make peace.

"Stop!" She shouted.
"Why now?!" They all yelled.
"Why do we fight? The troublesome of our worries? We have clean blood around us and only to make it unclean. I shall not do this, this time we should stop before our heads go off." Star said.
"What? Unclean hands? With the dirty blood in our veins, what do we do? Afraid to fight because you are not going threw the doors of fourteen." Paci-fire said.
"The child of mother earth, to the booths right here." Star grinned.
"That's enough! Now war will have begun."Paci-fire said.

Chaos began and everyone was running away from the battle. Slowly men from each side started to come down.

Ford rushed in to fight as Stan watched them behave like children.

Tad was the pre say the leader of the Cipher household. He also went to fight.

"The king! " Someone yelled.

With the fighting, no one could hear the person's warning. The king rushed in and everyone stopped.

"You are such children! Why admit this? Two great houses are foes and come to disturb this peaceful street." He yelled.
"You should be ashamed that these streets can no longer be safe. If I see another duel come from either two, death shall be the price! " He yelled.
"Now the Pines household follows I." He said.

Everyone started to leave. These streets were destroyed because of the two households.

"A fight cannot be won by only hate."