Saved by him

Pov Bill

The next morning pays me a visit, I lay on my bed looking at the ring of my lover. He wore this and it is all I have of him. The smile on his face will be something that I shall never forget and I shall hold in my heart. 

"Why must you be a foe? Why shall my heart beat for a foe?" I say.
"Your smile is brighter than the stars in the sky, your eyes look like the bark of the tree, skin soft as clouds, lips as sweet as candy. O, my heart beats when I think of you, my dear love." I smiled.
"I shall write you something when I know you are you," I mumbled.
"My heart begs for more," I say.

I hold the golden ring in my palm. 

"May we come in?" My brother said.
"Come in," I say.

I hide my lover's ring where I can only see it's shine. I see Will, Keyhole, Paci-fire, Pyronica and Eight-ball enter. They smile as they come in.

"I see that a frown no longer consumes your face." Will said.
"My beats and beats." I smile, "The church bell rings louder than before."
"You have found another lover?" Pyronica asked.
"There face is still mystery for I, they refused to show. They followed the rules of that feast." I said.
"They must know yours?" Eight-ball asked, "Did you peel off the mask and show them what love appears to be." 
"I never showed." I sighed.
"How does he act? Kind, selfish?" Paci-fire said.
"He is something wonderful," I say.
"Tell us more him." Keyhole said.
"His heart dipped in the finest piece of gold, his smile has be froze, his eyes so dull, skin so soft. I can feel his kindness on my skin, his loving side that I saw from a far, he cares." I say.
"Someone so odd?" Will said.
"No one is that kind," Pyroncia said, "You must be seeing things."
"He is! He loves everything. He suffers from that lock and key that is chained to his golden heart." I said.
"Do you know his name?" Eight-ball asked.
"I do not." I frowned.
"Let's go into town! We have to celebrate our friend or brother in one case, that he has found a lover." Keyhole said.
"Come on, come on let's go! " Paci-fire said.

Third Person

The Cipher household wander into town. They did not know that the Pines household was in the town as well.

Andrew sore that if he saw the Cipher blood that came to feast, the floors will be painted in red.

"A Cipher came in our walls!" Andrew shouted.
"We know, for we know." Star groaned.
"You have told us for centuries." Lady Widow said.
"When I see him-"
"You shall paint the ground red." Candy said.
"We know," Grenda said.
"We are upset with this." Lady Widow said.
"You are angrier than us," Star said.
"He shall burn." Andrew said.

The Ciphers and Pines household saw each other. Andrew saw the blood of the Cipher.

"You shall pay you scum!"

His sword was out and he quickly swung. Something had happened. The blood of a Cipher was not on his blade. It was the blood of a Pines.

"You will paint with the blood of a Pines instead of his." Dipper said, "I shall not let you harm someone innocent in my eyes."

His hand was holding the blade tight as blood painted it. Andrew stepped back and lowered his sword.

"He has done nothing wrong, while you have. You yell out and draw your sword at him." Dipper said, "Just walking along the streets when he has done nothing against you."
"They all went to the-" Andrew said before being cut off.
"You have to be serious? Such a petty reason, they did nothing wrong here or there." Dipper said, "The feast was for everyone."
"Dipper they have walked in your walls?" Star said.
"I know they walked in my walls, the nurse told me. I let them walk since they have done nothing wrong." I said.
"Dippe-" Lady Widow was cut off.
"Enough with this foolishness, I know what happened when the battle started. Death will be on my shoulder if anyone from either side died!" Dipper said.
"Booth." Candy and Grenda said while looking at Bill.
"Enough with that word!" Dipper yelled.