To love!

Third Person

As the sun sets people entered and begin to enjoy themselves. Bill looks around to find his brother and friends which comes with no luck.

He stops and sees Dipper talking to another male. Bill does not know that it is the blood of his enemy. A few childern pass by Dipper as he smiles at them.

"Now careful, you must not hurt yourself." He smiled.
"We won't." A child smiles, "We promise."
"How can you stand children?" The male asked.
"Everyone is as good a mockingbird and they have done nothing wrong. It is a sin to kill one, or to hurt someone that does nothing." Dipper said.
"They are-"
"Good day my dear sir." Dipper left.

Music starts to play and everyone starts to dance. From the other side Bill looks at the boy. Hiding behind a person he mumbles to himself.

"With heart beats when I see that simle."

The boy smiles at the one smiling. They were on opposite sides, only a foot apart.

Bill lowers his mask as he looks at the boy that smiles like the sun.

"O for my heart aches when I see you and not being able to touch your hand is almost a sin."

Andrew sees the Cipher and races to Ford.

"Sir we have a Cipher in our walls?!" Andrew said.
"We cannot have this night ruined, do not create conflict," Ford said.
"Why not? I shall kill that-"
"Do not fight or go near it! We have guests and your foolishness will not ruin this night. Understood!" Ford yelled.
"Understood," Andrew said.
"Now go on and do not go near," Ford said.

Andrew raced off in anger. He looks at the Cipher and said.

"When we cross paths I shall paint with your blood." Andrew said.

Pov Bill

I look at the male from across this room. His smile is what makes my heart race. We see each other and his eyes glow from the lights.

I start to walk along the people to reach him. He did the same and starts to walk. We reach a callum and he stands near it.

I reach my hand over to his and hold it tight. A short gasp came from his lips.

"Are you alright?" A female says.
"Y-Yes." He mumbled.

I pull him to my side as he looks into my eyes.

"What do I owe your presents?" He asked.
"What do I owe you? Is not being in your presents not enough for my fair eyes to admire you. I say that this is not close enough to see your beauty in my eyes, the melodies from your lips has already made my heart and soul swoon for you. The wish to see just a bit of your face, even if it's just a moment, a moment in heaven that I must see." He said kissing his hand.
"Oh my, with such words you have."  He chuckled.
"If you'll let me," I say holding his hand firmly.
"I do not think that you are correct my fair man, but this is no maiden you speak with. I must not stand here, I have no freedom in these walls. The day that I am free is when someone takes my hand, or until death comes to claim my soul."
"This not something in secret, shall I give you something worth my very heart. Can I be the one to make this night? I want to feel your hand into mine, I want to show you what my worth is? My own swooning heart."I told him.
"A dreamer that dreams what I see, there is nothing greater than your heart or than mines. A gift as valuable as someone's heart? I do not believe that someone will offer me something, worth my heart." He says.
"The feeling that I must see what's been forbidden from my eyes, from my mind to my very lips I shall do that sin. If you let my very lips on yours then I shall show you what you've been hiding. Just for a moment, a moment that I'll treasure for a thousand years to come. I can turn this very sin into a blessing." I say.
"Shall this not be forever, but for a moment of peace? The moment of a sin turning into a blessing is what I want to feel, in all my life, to my wrongs. I must not." He mumbles.
"I want to see the rest of your face and only a moment. Before I show that sin, the sin that turns into a blessing." I say.
"What's forbidden can't be seen, these eyes and grin is all you can see. Now, you have my eyes to look into yours, even if it for a moment."
"All I can see, something forbidden yearns my soul to see what must not. Your eyes are glowing to me and I can love forever."
"What's forbidden in your eyes, what's forbidden in mines. Now, this is all you can see. Love forever if you must, but the lock is slowly breaking." He says.
"Shall I not say no more?" I ask.
"Yearning for a simple sin. Let me sin for this night."
"A sin upon my lips to yours."