The letter

Third-person

Bill gave Dipper a letter. A lover of love. Night was falling down and time was short once again. Bill gave a peck on his lover's cheek. A dull smile was painted onto his face.

"Night is falling, I must be on my way." Bill said.
"Only a moment more." Dipper asked.
"You must be on your way as well my love. Good night my dearest Pinetree" Bill said.
"Goodnight my love." Dipper said.

Bill disappeared into the night as Dipper stood there. He held the letter tight and raced off.

Dipper went to his bedroom and locked the door. He opened the letter and smiled.

"For my dearest love,
Eyes colored as the trees I love, hair as brown as the sweets I see, skin as soft as clouds for my love. The presents of you kills me, you are wonderful. The moments I will treasure was a simple sin we shared that night. The sin turned into a blessing. Your lips were sweet as candy which I want to keep for years.  I want you to be my love, I want you to be my only love." Dipper read.

A smile was painted on his face. He placed his fingers on his lips and smiled some more.

"My dearest love, my beautiful sun in the sky... Even when you are a foe that doesn't mean my heart will not follow. My heart belongs to you, y lips belong to you, my body belongs to you."

Dipper's body was filled with the
un-dying lust. His face turned bright red as he thought about his lover.

"My foe please love me, I let you." He said.
"Can we forget about our names, who we are. Love shall only overcome so many things." Dipper said.

Andrew, Lady Widow and Star passed by Dipper's room.

"I shall give you my very soul." They heard.
"Did he find a lover? This is interesting." Star smiled.
"Do not listen to his voice." Andrew said.
"This will be important, he has found someone that we will meet." Lady Widow said.

They listened to his voice.

"There eyes are blind and they do not understand. They always fight and fight. They can never see the mistakes we've made over the years. This heart has been stolen-" Dipper said.
"Why are you listening to the child's voice!" The nurse yelled.
"Pardon us Nurse." Andrew said.
"Go on! I must speak with the child." She said.
"My apologies!" They all shouted.

Dipper looked at the door and chuckled. Dipper unlocked the door and opened it. He saw the nurse and the rest racing off.

The nurse looks at Dipper and smiles. She looks at the letter. Dipper gives her the letter has only smiles are shown. The nurse cheers and hugs Dipper.

"This letter is sweet. He remembers what happened. Such a flower he is, such a flower he is." The nurse said.
"O he is! Such a flower, such a wonderful man." Dipper smiled.
"This man loves you and shall give you something worth very gold! I can tell, I know all." She said.
"You know everything! My heart beats and beats for love." Dipper said.
"Hide that letter well, you see that they will see and kill your lover." she said.
"I will my nurse, I will my nurse. This beating heart will not stop beating as long as I see him again." Dipper said.
"You love your lover very much! If he takes your hand let me be there to see you off." The nurse said.
"I will tell you!" Dipper said.
"The love in your heart will always be there. Not a single word from me will come out." The nurse said.
"I give him my heart, I give him my lips, I give him so much more." Dipper said.
"You give him your body." She teased.
"N-N-Nurse!" He blushed.
"Is it true?" She asked.
"Yes." He said.
"You and him are same year. Haven't passed the childhood of eighteen." She said.
"He has passed that, he is eighteen while I am seventeen." Dipper said.
"Love is love, let it be." She said.
"For love is love." Dipper smiled.