A message

Third-person

The weeks flew by for the lovers. Every kiss was shared in secret and those moments were treasured. The nurse has been the messenger for the lovers.

When they did not see each other the nurse would leave a letter from their lovers.

The nurse walks into the market to collect a few things for the Pines household.

Bill was with his brother in the market. Bill trusted his brother but he has not told him about his lover. Will also believe that the war between both houses was a mistake. That Cipher and Pine should no longer fight.

He trusted him and wanted to tell him today, but fear was in his mind. Fear is what controlled him.

Bill saw the nurse from the distance and wanted to speak to her.

"I must speak with someone my brother, but one a moment," Bill said.
"It is fine, I am waiting right here," Will said.
"Thank you, my brother," Bill said.

Will walked away and raced towards the nurse. She saw Bill and a smile was painted on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She said.
"I saw your presents here, I was with my youngest brother," Bill said.
"Won't they know I am a household of a Pines?" She whispered.
"No," Bill said.
"My child heart swoons for you more and more everyday. He loves you very much." She said.
"I swoon harder day after day for him," Bill said.
"I tease him a bit for it, but only for a bit of fun." She smiles.
"I'm fond of teasing my brother." Bill chuckled.
"His desire to be with you is high. He wants to give you his heart,  he wants to give you his lips, he wants to give you his very body as well." She said.

A light blush appeared on his face as he thought of that thought. The nurse chuckled at his reaction.

"I-Is that what he says," Bill said.
"He swoons for you of course, you are his first lover and love." She said.
"I am?" Bill said.
"He kept his heart in a chain and lock for so long. Every suitor he has rejected because no one has ever made him feel like this before. You have broken the lock and chain from his golden heart." She said.
"What do you wish for him?" Bill asked her.
"I wish for him to be taken care of, for him to be happy. I do want to see him get married before my time is up," The nurse said.
"I promise you that I will give him the world," Bill told her, "That I will make sure that he is loved and treasured. I will make sure that you see him in white."
"You are remarkable," The nurse smiled, "You have to keep that promise or I will haunt you."
"I promise. Please tell my lover this, I want to make him mine." Bill said pulling out a ring.

The nurse's face lights up as she sees the golden ring. The golden ring of marriage. There was a symbol on the ring. A Triangle with a Pinetree, both symbols of each household.

"My dear such a gentleman you are! Both symbols instead of one, you love him, you love him. My child will be in tears of joy when he hears of this!" She said.
"I don't want to wait anymore, I know this feud will never be over. I want him to be my lover until we both die. You shall come to see us get married when the time comes. Very soon." Bill said, "You have aided in our love and I thank you."
"My child is growing so fast, I lived to see him happy, to see him get married." She said.
"Please tell him I give him all my love and I will leave a letter on the balcony of his room," Bill said.
"I will, I will! May you be blessed Bill Cipher." The nurse said.

She ran off and went to tell the boy about Bill. To tell him that he will be with him forever.

The sun went to rest as the moonlight shined down. Dipper is on his balcony looking at the stars.

He wished that someone good will happen to him. The nurse raced inside his room and saw him outside.

"My dear boy, my dear boy! There is news I must tell you." The nurse said.
"What is it? Is it troublesome?" Dipper asked.
"We must sit since you may faint." She said.

Dipper closed the doors and sat down with the nurse on his bed. Dipper's mind was racing with his heart. Fear and worry were in his mind.

"My heart is pounding my dear nurse what is the news? I cannot take this type of pounding." Dipper said.
"I saw your lover!" She smiled.
"You did! What did he say?!" Dipper said.
"You love him do you?" She asked.
"I love him with my heart and soul," Dipper said.
"He loves you as well, his heart swoons over you every passing day." She said.
"Tell me the news!" Dipper said.
"Only teasing dear, I want to make sure you are ready." She said
"I am ready," Dipper said.

The nurse held his hand and looked at Dipper. Her eyes were filled with happiness and love. She was ready to give away her child. His mother would have been so proud of his growth.

This will end the war.
The war of hatred.

"Your name will be Mason Cipher Pines very soon." She said.

Tears of joy went down his face as he smiles. 

"Do not tease me? This is true?" Dipper said.
"He wants you till he dies, he wants you to be his! He wants your name and his name together! The golden ring is beautiful I say, the gold ring is beautiful!" The nurse said.
"I shall be Mason Cipher Pines!" Dipper cheered.
"Not too loud child, they must not hear." She said.
"Oh my," Dipper said.

He wiped his tears away and looked at the nurse. She placed her hand on his cheek and smiled.

"My child is growing up, my child is going to be taken care of. I shall see you get married because I will be next to you when it happens." She said.
"You were always a mother to me. You will be the one to be by my side when it happens." Dipper said.

She holds his hand again and looks at Dipper.

"He will leave you a letter, he will leave him a letter on your balcony! When the time comes to marry!" She said.
"I hope it is soon," Dipper said.
"It will! It will! Just hope my child." She said.