I Dreamed a Dream!

Pov Bill

Tonight we go to the Pines household and look at the feast. Pyroncia, Eight-ball, Keyhole, Paci-fire and my brother join me. They have an idea to find me another lover.

I do not wish for another lover, I wish for another heart. I wish for another heart to tell me the lies, the lies of this world. I don't want my heart to be broken again by another that makes me swoon. 

They put their mask upon their faces and I look at mines.

"My brother we are almost there, now hide your face." Will said.
"Why should I? Nothing of tonight's events will change, only my heart breaks." I say.
"Bill you must defeat the moon, you must make the sun rise and it is you who can do that! You will find another lover more fair than that one you speak." Eight-ball said.
"Someone loves someone? Another heart to fall from the sky, to learn the truth about this wicked game." I said.
"Do not say things like such! Love may be foe or friend, love is a friend." Pyroncia said, "You must not believe it is foe."
"Why I think love is foe? " I asked
"Love is war and I shall say, it is hard." Paci-fire said.
"I dreamed a dream." I said.
"I dreamed a dream as well my friend!" Keyhole said.
"What do you dream?" I said.
"I dream about Lady Antebellum!" Keyhole said.
"Lady Antebellum with tales such bore." Will said.
"Lady Antebellum is more than tales!" Keyhole said.
"She's a widow that comes at night and it says that she comes when dreams appear!" Pyroncia said.
"Dreams  that she envy's for." Eight-ball said.
"What keeps her so young." Paci-fire smile.
"What dream you dream? " I asked.

He makes circles around us and smiles as he speaks.

"This Lady is someone special!" They all yell.
"No one is unique," I say.
"Some pitty words you say." Will said.
"My words stand, my words wait." I said.
"You are no fun," Paci-fire said.
"All I speak is the truth. " I said
"Let this dreamer lie," Eight-ball said.
"I let them wake," I said
"What dream do we dream to be?" Pyroncia said.
"Who is Lady Antebellum! Who is she! The lady of dreams with wings clear like river, skin whiler than snow, pale lips and hair long. She comes in dreams and leaves you with notes about what happened. Her luck from her small hands is all we need! We all dreamed a dream about our fair lady, she will always love us. She comes inside and leaves a note that you have to find." Keyhole stops and walks onto a near fountain, "Find that note and see what's been missing!
He danced around the fountain and then pointed at Bill, "Lady Antebellum! Lady Antebellum is with you, you see her soul on mind. The lady that gives you permission to do everything! This lady is someone foolish! She has done things, unfortunately, sorrow, she shall pay, she shall. The cruelness in her heart let her burn! Let her burn." He looked at me while tears formed.
"Lady Antebellum shall be there! She shall tell you to think you must not hear, what's forbidden must never be seen. She kills the most precious gift from you, she tell us lies about what we dream. The games of war, the games of lies, the games of truth, the games of faith, the games of death, and let her burn." He stepped down and races to the stairs and looks at us, "Lady Antebellum, a widow from the forgotten! She will implant those thoughts into your mind, she eats them. The thoughts that make us human, thoughts that is love. Something that she steals!"

I race to Keyhole as he looks at us. We all knew what he speaks. That Lady Antebellum tricked him once, he suffers still.

"Everything is fine, nothing has happen to you yet." I said.
"My friend to almost like family, you are quite right." Will said.
"People may be lies, but we are real. Better than diamonds and gold, we are living." Pyroncia said
"Something I wish to forget." Keyhole said.
"Something we all wish to forget, there is nothing to go but remember." Eight-ball said.
"We shall do this together." Paci-fire said.

We walked as we saw the house of the Pines. We stop as I put on my mask and everyone looks at me.

"Do not worry." Keyhole said.
"I'm not, shall we go? " I mumbled.
"We will find you another lover!" Pyroncia said.
"Even when that may not be tonight." I say.
"Those are a lie, we shall find someone for your heart," Paci-fire said.
"Try." I said.
"Have excitement!" Eight-ball said.
"Fine." I said.
"Now let's go." Will said.

We walk in and saw people from all around. We see many people hiding their face. Some children are running without masks, people are drinking and smoking.

I see my brother race off with the others. They have already forgotten about why we came. This is not my own thought to come. To stay here and see other lovers' love.

"I dream that a stars light will no longer shine. A dreamer shall leave us or shall they be protected by somone greater. I wonder when." I said.
"What we are, where we come from. My blood as a Cipher, my blood as a lost lover, my blood as a broken." I said.
"Let me see someone, let me see someone. Let my heart swoon over and over again until someone that will love back."
"Love was war, war is love but my heart is calling."
"Save me, save me, it says, save me for I am broken."
"I worry about my blood and that my foe will find me."

"Shall I dream another lover?"