Chapter one♥

Good things happen within a sip of a coffee
-Ashley Mowton

I passed the paparazzi as i held my coffee tightly in my hands, i opened my car door and slipped inside it with my head bent a bit. I drove straight back home knowing Tyler would soon be back.

Yes i am married to Tyler Williams the world richest and youngest billionaire, The famous and wealthiest musician. I got married to him three weeks ago and would be going to our "honeymoon" tonight, I was also surprised cause normal married couples go the day after the wedding.

I walked hurriedly upstairs to our room and dropped my coffee on the table,i hurriedly started to pack before Tyler came back. He hates people being late!  Once i was through packing that was when Tyler barged in not caring to knock and looking at me with lust. Okay there is a lot to explain....

I got married to Tyler based on a contract. I was in need of cash for my mothers surgery but fortunately she survived, while Tyler Williams was looking for a bride 'fake bride' ...the pay he mentioned was huge and was more than enough to pay for my mothers surgery before he finished reading out the contract i signed it and he gave me half the money. And besides I loved him since I was 12!

I paid for my mothers surgery and she survived the breast cancer she was battling. I moved into Tyler's mansion and that very night he came I to my room in nothing but  towel telling me he hopes am ready to face the new life.

I was beyond shock cause i had no idea that was What i signed  for. We went to the doctor who treats him and he told me he was suffering from Dixodia a type of ailment which comes up anytime and anywhere. The doctor also said it involves him being Bipolar.

Such person gets angry over petty things.The person of course wont be sick but the feeling can come at anytime .

I was surprised the press knew about it yet girls still throw their bodies on him. Fortunately, the press knew me as his wife not his 'Pleasure maid' .

Although we haven't had sex but a deep part of me is craving for the high and mighty Tyler Williams.

"Are you through packing Rose?" He asked in his deep sexy voice. oh my ..... The way my name rolled off his amazing pink tongue

"Uhm yes i am" i replied stupidly scratching my left arm.

"Okay then.....lets head to Bahamas" he said and carried my luggage. Oh i forgot to introduce myself

How brilliant of you Rose

My conscience said ..... My name is Rose Cornell Williams, 25 years old. Am a graduate from Oxford university, i studied mass communication and am presently an interior designer. Am 5'2, i have dark black hair and believe it am not a black american. My  complexion is the natural white but not too white skinned...uhm like that of Kylie Jenner.

I have the body a girl would die for but not the face. I have freckles and small pink lips,my nose is like a button and my eyes are like that of a dog

I followed behind my husband as he placed my luggage in his white range rover. He hopped into the drivers seat and i entered the passengers seat. We drove in a comfortable silence until the car came to an halt.

He got down and paps started flashing pictures. I held unto him tight and he snaked his hands around my waist, the bodyguards took their position right In front of us. One took our luggage's and took us to where his private jet was.

once we entered and buckled up the pilot announced something and we started taking off. During the fly to Bahamas, Tyler placed his hand on my thigh as he spoke to someone on his mobile phone. How on earth is there connection in the sky?  Sparks were in my stomach while butterflies were rejoicing as he rubbed my thigh slowly .

I closed my eyes in pleasure and all that came to my mind were erotic images. I have kissed him only once and that was on our wedding day. His lips were so soft and tender making me feel like ripping off his suit  infront of the church.

Once he was through with the call he removed his palm and started typing on his laptop. nooooo ..... I rested my head on the window and let sleep consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
am sorry for the short chapter
Follow....like and comment

773 words

I know this isn't the best but I promise you would love the book after few chapters