Chapter twenty

The days went by quickly and we were presently at a family dinner in one of the best restaurants in New York.

Skye was home with her nanny and Tina while the rest of us were here, Family,Friends and even exes!

"So Tyler, Remember the day Blake lost his phone and had to suck off the bitch who took it?" Verie, Tyler's ex said and the whole table started laughing.

"Oh my,Blake has been through a lot!" Kate said as she wiped off a tear out of laughter.

They kept flirting with each other and I was suddenly Jealous. I placed my hand underneath the table and squeezed Tyler's manhood making him scream in pain.

His hands hit the table and the glasses shook but went stable,all eyes were on him and everyone became worried. Except from me.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked sounding innocent

"N-nothing" he said and stood up from the table and I almost burst out laughing when he was walking like a jelly fish.

"Excuse me" I said and stood up. I followed him to the men's room and opened the door to see him holding his manhood...

"Did I hurt you baby. Awwn let me have a look" I said and went to lock the door before going close to him.

I got on my knees and unzipped his suit trousers to see his manhood already swelling at a side.

"Awwn sorry baby." I said and pecked his tip. I stood up and zipped him back up before kissing his lips.

"You deserve it though. You were flirting in my presence!" I said to him as I massaged his manhood by palming it.

"Am sorry, but right now am in pain' he said in discomfort.

" sorry sugar...Lets get you home" I said to him and he tried walking but he was  still in pain.

When we got to the table everyone had worried expressions on their faces. I walked to Tyler's side and held his hand firmly in mine.

"Am so sorry but we really need to get going. Bye!" I said and grabbed my purse.

When I got to the car I forced him to drive us home,Immediately we got home I took sleeping Skye from Tina and her nanny Bella.

I placed her in her crib when they had left us alone and Tyler was settled on his bed with his chest while he was groaning in pain.

"Am so sorry baby" I said to him as I pecked his back. Yes I was really sorry

"Its fine,probably few more days and the pain is gone" he said in his deep voice before leaving me staring.

He slept off and I was still staring at his amazing back while was shirtless.

~~~~~~~
The next morning,Tyler was already fine and he was ready to go to work. He was dressed in his suit and was ready to start his new song.

While I was fully dressed too for my bikini shoot. Bella had come already to stay with Skye.

"Are you ready?" I asked Tyler as I settled on the dining table beside him.

"Yeah. Let's go" His voice wasn't as sweet as it was as always but now harsh and it sounded force

"Okay then, I just need to drink a mug of tea and then we can leave" I said and stood up to make my tea

"I don't have time Rose. " he said angrily. Okay after months my name rolled out of his tongue.

"Please I still need to feed Skye before I leave and I haven't had breakfast." I said to him in a pleading voice.

"You should have done this since! Fuck yourself" He said and stormed out of the kitchen angrily,Just then Bella entered with Skye in her arms.

"She has been giggling and biting on everything. I guess she's hungry" Bella said smiling at her. I smiled at her and took Skye before feeding her right there in the kitchen.

Soon I had finished feeding Skye and I hurried to the car, While I was running from the corner of my eyes I saw Tyler in the garden with his back facing me.

I walked to him and turned his shoulder to see cigarette in his lips while he breathed the smoke out through his nose

"Not again Tyler" I said as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"What do you want! Am not going to work again. Get a cab" he yelled at me and stomped on his cigar before walking back into the house..

I was about to breakdown but I buckled it all up and went into the house back. I took Skye from Bella and told her she could have the day off.

I walked into the room with Skye on my shoulder.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked going closer to Tyler who was typing on his phone.

"Nothing now please fuck off" he said and I was surprised. I dropped Skye in her little baby stand in our room then went closer to him.

"What did I do? We were fine until yesterday when I hurt you but I apologized" I said and sat near him and wiped off the tear that was coming out.

"Yes its you! Why do you want me to love you? I have never! Ever! Loved a woman in my life! Why must you be a temptress in my fucking life. I try to resist the love I have for you but it isn't working! I hate the fact that I fucking love you Rose!" He yelled and walked out of the room.

I stared at the ceiling and then Skye who was already yawning. I ran downstairs to meet Tyler taking his car key.

"Tyler wait let's work this out, I know how much you love me but I love you more. Since we started this stupid contract I did. Tyler please let's give our love a chance" I said and touched his arm.

I looked into his brown eyes before claiming his amazing lips.

And our love journey begins.....

••••••
That's all for the chapter....
Write out your thoughts about it.

I love ya all °°°°°°

Watch out for the next chapter

1045 words.