chapter six

∆∆∆ mature contents below ∆∆∆
You can easily skip it and continue reading when you see this sign'°°°°''
Enjoy....

••••••••

He took dominance from there,claiming my lips with full possession. My hand raked his full curly hair as he continued exploring my mouth. My bottom lip was bitten by his teeth and i could taste the blood im my mouth his goddamn nerves! He continued ravishing the sweetness of my mouth which tasted of the mixture of the wines i drank.

He rose my dress up to my waist since my dress was too tight to spread my laps apart. Carrying me and placing me on his had on he then took me to our room. Finally the day has come!

He unzipped my dress very quickly and pulled down my panties. He had been trying to unclasps my bra but instead he ripped it off making sharp breeze hit my bare chest,now i was naked in front of my husband as he looked at me with anger and lust.

He completely made himself naked and climbed unto the bed with me as he raised my hands over my head. He went down and spread my laps open placing them on his shoulders. He used his tongue to open my clitoris,his tongue formed a digit eight in my g-spot. Spending minutes licking my clitoris and eating me out, he brought his face up making me open my eyes.

He walked away and there i was laying on the bed helpless. he did it again, i was disappointed and just as i was about to close my laps, Tyler walked into the room with a tie in his hands. I didn't understand what was going on till he tied my hands above my head.

He thruster his manhood into me slowly making me moan out of breath. He entered me fully and started grinding into me very slow until he started increasing his pace. I kept on moaning and screaming out his name but he suddenly placed his palm on my mouth and whispered "i hate moans". I nodded and he kept on increasing his pace as he looked me in the eyes.

He placed his lips on mine and he slowly untied my hands making me grab unto his shoulders as soon as my hands were freed. I was about to reach my peak when he pulled out from me, he turned me over and started thrusting into me over again. He was still plunged into me when his phone started ringing, i was about to come out when he held me still by holding my waist.

He bent over and took his phone, he picked the call and started talking as he continued his thrust in me. I rested my elbow on the bed and used my palm to cover my mouth to suppress my moans, He hung up the phone and finally came in me making me follow suit.

Once he pulled out my face was red and his face was normal as he grabbed his towel and walked out of the room. My hair now in a sweaty ponytail was an absolute mess.

°°°°°°°°°°
I tried to walk but the pain in my legs made me weak, i slumped back on the bed and tightened my legs together enduring the pain. After hours Tyler hadn't come back to the room. And by that time i had my bath,changed to my pyjamas and was presently talking to Tina on the phone.

When Tyler entered i cut the call and rested my head on the bed, the bed was comfortable since i had changed the smell of the room with perfume and also the bedspread. A lady walked in behind Tyler with a tray in her hand, her skirt was barely covering her ass and her shirt was too tight showing her massive boobs since she left three buttons undone not to forget the black heels she wore too making her taller.

She bent and dropped the tray of food on the bed before swaying her hips and walking out, looking at Tyler's direction he was typing on his phone as he walked to the bed.

"Who is she?" I asked as i took one plate full of lasagna.

"Labdee, our new cook and maid" he said not taking his eyes of his phone, i rolled my eyes out of disgust for the ridiculous name she had.