chapter sixteen

"Am sorry Rose,it sound happen again I promise" he said and i looked into his eyes all i saw was sincerity. I smiled at him and nodded

"Why must you be so handsome?" I asked as i got closer to his lips

"And why must you be so goddamn sexy?" He asked as he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. I smiled at him as he looked at the cut of my dress that showed my cleavage

"Please stop exposing your skin and body. It mine only." He said to me and pushed my dress to the side from the cut to expose my bare breast and perking out as he grabbed it slowly.

"I-its yours" I said and he let go of my breast and covered my chest back.

"Good" He said and walked to the room with me going to the kitchen to drink water.

"Babe" I yelled and he answered from the stairs "are you hungry?" I yelled as I sat on the counter using my phone "no" he yelled back and I heard the door close. I saw all sorts of pictures on the net from our girls day out and j saw a text from Tina that read.

"You have finally abandoned me right?"  Hell no,how would I. I dialed her number but it didn't go through so I put off my phone and walked back into our room and Tyler was using his laptop. I changed and laid on the bed.

~~~~~~
I woke up very late the next morning and I was too tired to go to the restaurant, I entered the bathroom and crushed my teeth then showered. I wore Tyler's T-shirt and wore my underwear, I left my hair in a ponytail and went to Skye's room to check on her.

She was still sleeping,I was about to leave when I heard her making sounds,I walked to her crib and picked her up before having her shower and putting her in a pair of pants and a cute top,I oiled her skin and combed her hair before taking her to the kitchen with me.

I placed her in her high chair before making breakfast for Tyler and I. When I was through with the last pancake I placed it in Tyler plate and poured syrup on it. I placed his coffee beside his plate and just then he came downstairs freshly from the shower.

"Good morning" I said to him not looking at him but the mango I was slicing.

"Morning,You going to work?" He asked and I stopped slicing the mango to look at him

"Nah,But am going next week for sure" I said to him and he nodded before eating his pancake. I placed a bowl of mango beside him and he told me thank you.

Skye's mouth started wobbling and I knew she was about to cry,I quickly took her out of the kitchen to coo her and when we came back to the kitchen she started crying again.

"Has she eaten?" Tyler asked and I sat down beside him and placed Skye in a feeding position.

"Not yet but am about to feed her now" I said and he nodded. While breastfeeding Skye I started eating and Tyler's eyes were on his phone.

"Are you going out today?" I asked Tyler and he dropped his phone

"I don't think so,Why did you ask?" He asked me

"Let's stay home together,as a family and talk" I said but he wasn't even looking at me he was staring at Skye who was holding my shirt as she was fed.

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked Tyler and turned his face to me. He shrugged and took a sip of his coffee.

"Fine we would have a family day together" he said with his eyes rolled skywards. I smiled and continued eating when I was through I made Skye sit up and I placed her on my shoulder burping her,Tyler got up and helped me with my dishes and washed his.