chapter five♥

Hold him down and pleasure him deeply so he would know your worth
- Ben Carson

I was getting ready for the wedding ceremony of Janel Williams, Tyler's sister. As for Tyler, we haven't seen since that very night. He doesn't come home again and we don't talk on the phone maybe he has been sleeping at Tia's house. I was dressed in a tight red dress that brought out my curves and ass, my hair was packed in a ponytail and my makeup matched perfectly with my dress. The dress showed my fresh skin and very much of my cleavage, i wore my black heels and picked up my phone and purse before leaving the house.

Remember i said Tyler hasn't been sleeping in the house and i haven't spoken to him, so there is a probability of us seeing at the wedding. I entered the white range rover with my newly hired driver and we drove off to the wedding. On our way i started dialing Kelly's number.

Yes they all came from Bahamas for the wedding, so am also seeing the bitch Teddy.

On the phone
Kelly

"Hello" she said from other side, i smiled when i noticed belle at the background waving.

"Hello...uhm are you on your way there already cause Belle looks like she is in her car seat" i said smiling while Kelly let out a little laugh

"Actually we are about to get down from the car,Tyler is here with Jamal" she said and smiled wriggling her brows

"Oh okay then,i would be with you in a jiffy. See you later" i said and cut the line. As i was taking selfies we arrived at the hall where it was going to take place, the security looked extremely tight and paps were behind a long black rope.

Once we parked the car i stayed in the car for a while before getting down, flashes were on my face as they kept asking why Tyler and i didn't come together. I smiled as i walked past them with my phone and purse tight in my hand. I spotted Belle's hair from a distance an i walked closer to them.

"Aunt Rose" Belle screamed and ran into my hands, making Tyler,Jamal and Kelly to turn back. I picked up the little angel and pecked her cheek leaving a red lipstick stain on her chubby cheeks. She was just too adorable what do i expect, Kelly and Jamal have really good genes.

"Rose" Kelly said and hugged me lightly making me put Belle on the white tiled floor. She was dressed in a simple yellow free gown with a white rose on her long blonde hair. Jamal waved lightly at me and Tyler completely ignored me.

"how warm of you to greet me bestie" i said with my eyes rolled. He smiled and came to hug me.

"Better?" He asked and i nodded my head he just chuckled and walked back to meet Tyler. I followed Kelly to her seat which had her name written in bold. I found mine opposite a young man in his early thirties, am surprised why they didn't put Tyler and i together.

"You look beautiful Rose" the man said making me smile, i don't need to ask how he knows my name cause probably the whole world does thanks to Tyler.

"thank you Mr?" i asked telling him to complete it

"Lucas" he said with a small smile, i returned it and soon drinks were served. I placed the glass of red wine on my red lips and took a sip dropping it back on the glass table. Lucas was on the phone and anytime i glanced at Tyler he was with his son.

"Excuse me" i said and Lucas smiled allowing me to go. The wedding had started and everyone was already dancing, i didn't go to the chapel with them. I took out my phone when i got to the restroom and i tried dialing Tina's number but it didn't go through. I let out a frustrated breath and walked out of the restroom.

Men glanced my way as i walked past them making me either wink or walk fast in front of the creepy ones. I sat back down and when i wanted to take my drink someone shook the table but luckily it didn't spill on me. I was about to burst the persons brain but i saw Janel looking extremely beautiful.

"Janel" i said and hugged her when i stood up. She looked down at me and hugged me again

"You look beautiful as always" she said pecking my cheek.

"You look more beautiful Janel" I replied she was about to say something but someone pulled her to go for a family picture. I sat back down and started scrolling through my pictures, Blake and Teddy came right In front of me. Blake greeted me while as usual Teddy chewed her bubble gum.

"Oh here you are" i heard Tyler's deep voice as he came with his brother's son who till today i still don't know his name. I guess i would google search it.

"Lets go now,Benjamin" Teddy took her son and Blake followed behind him. so Benjamin is the name!

"You look beautiful " Tyler complimented and i tried to hide my blush no Rose remember he cheated on you and he hasn't been home for days.

"Thanks" i said and started drinking the remaining in the glass. He smiled and took a seat on Luca's and I acted like I didn't see him.

"So what have you been up to?" He asked smirking at me.

"Watching late night movies and clubbing...guess that's all" i said with a shrug as i sipped my wine. He just ignored me and stood up when his phone rang. Whats it with their phones ringing !

"Uhm i would be right back " he said and i bursted out laughing. He look confused at my reaction while i just kept hitting the table in laughter making heads turn and the wine glasses on the table shake.

"Of course...go talk to your sluts! You are free, i mean look at you after not seeing me for days, you meet your wife here and you want to run along... Fuck yourself asshole" i picked up my phone and purse and walked out of the wedding hall.

I entered my car angrily ignoring the paps and told my driver to take me home. Immediately i got home I slammed the house door shut and entered the kitchen. Kicking off my heels i sat on the kitchen stool and poured myself a glass of white wine. I slowly gulped it down and let all the anger in my body subside.

The front door opened and i heard the door lock, Tyler walked in with his suit on his left hand and his sleeves rolled up. He looked angry.... I mean fucking angry.

"What was the show you put up at the hall" he asked as he came near me.

"What show? i can't remember, can you please remind me husband? " i asked...and that was it, he threw his suit jacket on the kitchen stool and walked near me with our lips inches apart.

"Don't act innocent Rose!" He said and with the distance between us i could see little red in his eyes out of anger. Upon how angry he was and with the situation on ground,i was resisting the urge to grab his lips and kiss him madly.

"How?" I whispered near his ear before claiming his amazing lips......

•••••••••

That's the end of the chapter .... Please comment,like, share,vote 
thanks...*kisses*

1273 Words