Chapter two♥

You don't call it peaceful when everything is noisy
-Tamera Dolly

I opened my eyes when we arrived at Bahamas. I yawned softly using the back of my left hand to cover my mouth as i stretched,Tyler pecked my lips gently and my sleep immediately disappeared. His soft pink lips were just so addictive,not to talk about his brown curls and sharp jawline.

His eyes were dark brown and his jawline was sharp. He was 6'2 tall and had the body of an athletic, amazing body even in his dark blue suit. His amazing pair of sharp straight plain white teeth with pink gums.

I stood up from the seat i sat on and came down from the jet. Everywhere was light and bright revealing the amazing life of Bahamas, a black ford stopped right in front of Tyler and i making Tyler hold my hand as we were about to enter the car.

The car came to an halt and when i looked up my eyes went wide. I was shocked and surprised this place was made of glass, everywhere on the outerior was made with transparent glass, I could see my self and inside the house properly from where i stood.

Tyler held my hand and led us inside the mansion. I had no idea how long we would be staying but i am more than ready to sleep in this amazing place.

Tyler's hands made its way around may waist and i smiled looking away, i knew he smirked but I just ignored it. Few seconds later a young beautiful lady walked in with a two year old little boy, she was blonde,tall and had long beautiful legs and her son was the same replica of Tyler.

What the fuck is going on here?

"Oh my! Tyler" the woman yelled and Tyler let go of my waist to hug her. Okay..... She pecked him at the side of his lips and i stood baffled. The look on Tyler's face showed pure happiness and he was so engrossed in this woman and his mini him he didn't even remember i was standing.

I walked away from them and entered a large white room,nice. I slumped on the bed and removed my shoes kicking them off with all the anger in me. I removed my clothes and walked naked to the bathroom without taking a towel not like he gives a fuck.

I showered and scrubbed with all anger till my skin turned red. I angrily put off the shower and went out to the room, i wore a simple comfy shirt without bra and wore my yellow happy panties.

After wearing my slippers i went straight downstairs and he was still talking to her ugh. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk when the little replica of Tyler walked in holding a soda cup in his little hands.

"Who are you?" He asked in a rude tone rude much I looked at him for a while and continued pouring my glass ignoring the tiny creature in my presence.

"Answer me you big smurf" smurf? I looked at him and took my glass of milk, walking past him i went straight back upstairs and slumped on the soft bed. Hours later Tyler stepped in and locked the door while i continued my peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning i woke up and went straight to the bathroom to shower,i wore a simple white tight short dress which brought out my curves and massive ass. I wore my slippers and went downstairs to see the same lady with her son and Tyler talking to them. Ignoring them both i entered the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for myself.

I served myself bacon and eggs with toast bread, pouring myself a glass of orange juice i sat at the end of the table and started eating once i was through with my glass of juice Tyler and the lady walked in and kept mute when they saw me. I continued eating my bread ignoring the gaze these two humans were giving me.